Mcgregor vs Alvarez - title fight --then

Nate vs Conor vs the title would rival Mayweather vs De La Hoya in terms of PPV Buys.

OriginalTUFer's 9.5 -
Shanebone -
B0NESAW -
Shanebone - Aldo??? Phone Post 3.0
Conor ko'd him in 13 seconds with one punch Phone Post 3.0
Oh thanks I had no idea they fought. Why the fuck would he hold the belt more if he's not going back? Oh and how many defenses has Conor had with the belt compared to Aldo. Oh yeah Conor has a big ole donut. He beat him in 13 seconds, I want to know what happens the second time. Everybody knows it would be competitive. Stop act like Aldo is a cake walk, so soon everybody forgets. And I can't stand Aldo, but he deserves the rematch or the belt now! Phone Post 3.0
It can be brutally fickle.
They used to be god, god, legend in the same night.
Now, one minute you're legend, the next you're a has-been.
This is Zuffa's legacy, dictating reality... Phone Post 3.0
Yeah pretty sad. Phone Post 3.0

Bay Area -
Shanebone -
B0NESAW -
Oh thanks I had no idea they fought. Why the fuck would he hold the belt more if he's not going back? Oh and how many defenses has Conor had with the belt compared to Aldo. Oh yeah Conor has a big ole donut. He beat him in 13 seconds, I want to know what happens the second time. Everybody knows it would be competitive. Stop act like Aldo is a cake walk, so soon everybody forgets. And I can't stand Aldo, but he deserves the rematch or the belt now! Phone Post 3.0
Lol I agree. I hate when people try to use the outcome of a fight as an excuse why there shouldn't be a rematch.

I guess those people didn't want to see a second Nate-Conor fight because Conor got tapped in the 2nd round. Phone Post 3.0
Holy fuck that's a perfect example lol. So true, but they will never admit being wrong. Phone Post 3.0

Bay Area -
Shanebone -
B0NESAW -
Lol I agree. I hate when people try to use the outcome of a fight as an excuse why there shouldn't be a rematch.

I guess those people didn't want to see a second Nate-Conor fight because Conor got tapped in the 2nd round. Phone Post 3.0
Vu Phone Post 3.0

I like this possibility.