Mcgregor vs Rda next

This is the fight to make. They have unfinished business and it's a fresh match. Mc vs Diaz doesn't generate any interest and it's time to stop giving Mc special treatment when it comes to rematches. It's starting to look embarrassing to give rematches to someone who gets finished without any controversy. 

1 Like

Stop posting. You’re a fucken retard. It should be Conor vs Porier AGAIN for the title. UNTIL CONOR WINS.

5 Likes
Dead President -

Stop posting. You’re a fucken retard. It should be Conor vs Porier AGAIN for the title. UNTIL CONOR WINS.

You're right

Fuck was I ever wrong 

Conor deserves a mulligan 

2 Likes

lock the thread this is a fucken abortion 

1 Like

I know people say this place is negative and most would say OG'rs are assholes filled with hatred and resentment but I think you're all okay in my books. 

I love all of you equally. 

happy Thursday ya’ll

2 Likes
Brewsnbuds -

I know people say this place is negative and most would say OG'rs are assholes filled with hatred and resentment but I think you're all okay in my books. 

happy Thursday ya’ll

It constructive criticism ;)

Thread Title is Thread Title 

? At the end of your thread title next time OP

He should get a rematch with Porier and if he loses, he should get a shot at Usman for the belt, if he loses he should get a shot at Volkanovski for the belt

better thread than i thought it would be

1 Like
Dead President - 

lol.

If MMA was a real sport, Conor v. RDA would be a very legit fight to make. But, it’s not. I think Conor v. Nate or Tony are the only real options that blend legitimate sporting with the theatre needed for a Conor fight.

Conor vs Gaethje should be next IMO

Ryann Von Doom - 

Conor vs Gaethje should be next IMO

I’d love to see it, but Conor doesn’t want any of that.

He lost because he couldn’t check calf kicks and couldn’t KO Dustin. He’s not doing his comeback fight against an all-time great leg kicker with a chin and will of iron.

wiggum - If MMA was a real sport, Conor v. RDA would be a very legit fight to make. But, it's not. I think Conor v. Nate or Tony are the only real options that blend legitimate sporting with the theatre needed for a Conor fight.

Conor vs RDA 

Justin vs Mike C 

Tony vs Nate 

Dustin vs Charles 

ideally I would love to see a tourney where names are drawn out of a hat just so 1 could potentially face 2 and any man in the top 8 could walk away as champ. 

Dead President -
Brewsnbuds -

happy Thursday ya’ll

It constructive criticism ;)

;) 

I would like to see Conor vs. Felder. But I wouldn’t buy it as a PPV main event.

Brewsnbuds -
wiggum - If MMA was a real sport, Conor v. RDA would be a very legit fight to make. But, it's not. I think Conor v. Nate or Tony are the only real options that blend legitimate sporting with the theatre needed for a Conor fight.

Conor vs RDA 

Justin vs Mike C 

Tony vs Nate 

Dustin vs Charles 

ideally I would love to see a tourney where names are drawn out of a hat just so 1 could potentially face 2 and any man in the top 8 could walk away as champ. 

Nate can be swapped out for Dan hooker. They should actually have to play shoots and ladders to see who enters the tourney 

Tomato Can - I would like to see Conor vs. Felder. But I wouldn't buy it as a PPV main event.

If con man is fighting felder it's time to retire 

knappster -

He should get a rematch with Porier and if he loses, he should get a shot at Usman for the belt, if he loses he should get a shot at Volkanovski for the belt

I see what you're doing here..