McGregor will cut 27 lbs in a week

bemsqua - Chael messes with people all the time with things he says. Him and McGregor are probably buds and he's putting him over by adding to his newfound "legend."

Chael's selling wolf tickets and everyone is buying them.
This Phone Post 3.0

StocktonStickerSlap -
5541james - I read that the fighters could apply for a TUE to get the use of IVs. I wonder if they will grant any ? Phone Post 3.0
Through USADA? Phone Post 3.0
I think so, he was being interviewed on a podcast I was listening too. Possibly it was somebody explaining the new rules but I remember this guy specifically talking about the IV usage. He said they would need to apply for a TUE. Phone Post 3.0

Sonnen's trolling, closer to 20 pound cut than 30. Still a lotta Gouda to cut in a week. Phone Post 3.0

Since it's coming from convicted felon, PED abuser and proven liar Chael Sonnen I tend to doubt the truthfulness of 172 lb statement. I seriously doubt he is 172 on fight week. 162 more likely. Phone Post 3.0

For what it's worth, I don't think you can put too much stock into what Chael says, however that being said I look at what he is saying as unbiased.

I got the vibe it is up to me the viewer to interpret what Chael is saying as a good thing or bad thing.

On one hand it's bad b/c it could put him at a big disadvantage and/or could perhaps not make weight.On 

the other hand it's good because if Conor makes weight, wins, it can add to the "badassness" that is Conor Mcgregor.

Chael brought it up and to me it seems as if Chael is struggling with seeing it as a good thign or bad thing, therefor if it's "interesting" enough for Chael to bring it up, perhaps there's some truth to it.

SidRival_PBTT, Rival Fitness 661 -
hendofanforlife -

why is everyone assuming its all water weight 5 days before weighins?

Cause 27 pounds is 94,500 calories to burn in 5 days if he wasn't cutting water. Phone Post 3.0
This. What the heck else do you think he's cutting? Phone Post 3.0

I have a buddy that did more than 20 lbs in 24 hours.

He made weight, and nearly died because his kidneys shut down.

He was dominating the fight until about a minute left in the first round. Then he gassed and got pounded out in the second. Phone Post 3.0

I cut 18.44 in 1 night before I fought Demetrius the second time. Whoops.. Phone Post 3.0

SidRival_PBTT, Rival Fitness 661 - 
hendofanforlife -

Cause 27 pounds is 94,500 calories to burn in 5 days if he wasn't cutting water. Phone Post 3.0

Operative word "all."

As many fighters have mentioned: they've lost upwards of 18 pounds in 24 hours. 27 pounds doesn't seem like a stretch for a professional athlete and potential champion.

Never_rolled - The bags leave micro plastic particles in the blood. They test for that. The reason for banning IV's is they can mask EPO. Phone Post 3.0

They aren't banning all IV's only IV's over 50 ML, so theoretically you would find those particles anyway.

Jubei2 -
Never_rolled - The bags leave micro plastic particles in the blood. They test for that. The reason for banning IV's is they can mask EPO. Phone Post 3.0

They aren't banning all IV's only IV's over 50 ML, so theoretically you would find those particles anyway.
I'm so confused. :( Phone Post 3.0

McGregor will do this without even breaking sweat. Phone Post 3.0

1800champagne -
1800champagne - So will Conor be forced to 155 after IV use is banned? Phone Post 3.0
New policy is already in effect.. Started 7/1 Phone Post 3.0
It's been pushed back until October according to several articles I've read. Phone Post 3.0
My bad, I hadn't heard that yet. For sure going to be an issue tho. A lot of fighters jumping weight classes. Good for me tho. I fight at my natural weight. It fucks with everybody at the weigh ins when ur sitting there sipping a drink, waiting ur turn haha. Phone Post 3.0

1800champagne - So will Conor be forced to 155 after IV use is banned? Phone Post 3.0
New policy is already in effect.. Started 7/1 Phone Post 3.0
He's taking about Sinead O'Connor Phone Post 3.0

ausgepicht - 
SidRival_PBTT, Rival Fitness 661 - 
hendofanforlife -

Operative word "all."

As many fighters have mentioned: they've lost upwards of 18 pounds in 24 hours. 27 pounds doesn't seem like a stretch for a professional athlete and potential champion.

27 lbs for a 145er who stays lean outside of fights is not happening. Chael is just chaeling

Chael is a liar, Conor knows what he's doing Phone Post 3.0

Conor walks around at a lean 168 when he's not in camp.

He drops some weight at fight camp, and diets really strict the week out, and it'll be a small cut.

Chael is full of Sonnen. Where could Conor lose 27lbs from?

Bobby Lupo - Conor walks around at a lean 168 when he's not in camp.

He drops some weight at fight camp, and diets really strict the week out, and it'll be a small cut.

Chael is full of Sonnen. Where could Conor lose 27lbs from?

He could shed 27 lbs of bandwagoners from his ballsack quite easy :)

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - I cut 18.44 in 1 night before I fought Demetrius the second time. Whoops.. Phone Post 3.0

Ha nice! I did 17lb my last fight and the put on 22lb that night and stepped in the ring at 177. How much did you put on after weigh ins?

Carne de cavalo é o melhor - http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/7/6/8899833/conor-mcgregor-cut-27-lbs-8-days-ufc-189-chad-mendes
“You’re a big guy”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9994nv8BcU
4 U Phone Post 3.0
So he is a middleweight at 172 lbs Phone Post 3.0