McGregor's first heavy bag session post ACL (vid)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-F8gOzsCG4

War Conor!

No brace?

I got a bad feeling bout this ...

Hope he's doing everything right to get the knee to as close to 100% and not rushing it. I don't wana see him out longer than he is now .. Phone Post 3.0

sickdarce - Bad form. Phone Post 3.0

Maybe for a boxer but great for a MMA fighter.

Think he has a chance against Diaz?

Poindexter - Think he has a chance against Diaz?
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Im not sure why but it seems as tho guys are rushing recovery when it comes to ACL tears. Phone Post 3.0

The Sultan - Im not sure why but it seems as tho guys are rushing recovery when it comes to ACL tears. Phone Post 3.0

Ego, public pressure/fan pressure, feeling fine prematurely, financial woes of not earning for 12-18 months.

Internet warriors

shakes head

The way he lowers both hands for body shots is bad, however one must remember he is only punching a bag, not fighting. I would hazard a guess vs a person he more than likely keeps his guard up. Or his beard provides padding Hendricks style. Phone Post 3.0

SD CARTEL - Internet warriors

shakes head
Pathetic Phone Post 3.0

The Perverted One - Lol, if you watched the mma hour, the guys going insane not being able to train. He's just hitting the bag to make himself feel better. Let out some steam, get a bit of exercise, practice his form a bit, etc. Phone Post 3.0
busy day for you huh? Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for sharing, OP. 

What the fuck is with all the striking coaches flocking to this thread? Fairly sure he's just having a bit of fun. Stop over analyzing Phone Post 3.0

CoalTrain - What the fuck is with all the striking coaches flocking to this thread? Fairly sure he's just having a bit of fun. Stop over analyzing Phone Post 3.0

yup

He should be taking it easy. Hitting the heavy bag is not going to be very beneficial, at all.

Sometime professional fighters need to be more professional. Phone Post 3.0