McKenzie

You never got paid cause you are just terrible!! Phone Post 3.0

Fighter bashing.

Can we get rid of this guy?

Anybody that fights in off the Walmart rack draws with tags still attached with no F's given is gangsta in my book. Phone Post 3.0

No one who fights and wins in the UFC is terrible, OP. You're an idiot and have no empathy or understanding for or of what it takes to be a professional fighter. 

Elias Cepeda -

No one who fights and wins in the UFC is terrible, OP. You're an idiot and have no empathy or understanding for or of what it takes to be a professional fighter. 

This. Vu Phone Post 3.0

thatonedude - 
Shy Guy - 

Fighter bashing.

nah, Cindy bashes fighters on the regular and gets others frozen, can't see this guy getting banned.

Good point. You might have to be signed to the UFC for it to be consider fighter bashing on the UG. Askren gets bashed on here quite a bit and no one seems to bat an eye.

Stuart Scott's Eyeball - Anybody that fights in off the Walmart rack draws with tags still attached with no F's given is gangsta in my book. Phone Post 3.0
Lol i liked him but for him to act like he doesn't know why he wasn't getting paid just really struck a nerve couldn't even finish the article Phone Post 3.0

FlaMMAADDICT - You never got paid cause you are just terrible!! Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0

Elias Cepeda - 

CCC

Elias Cepeda -

I would be the first to agree normally but i just cant find sympathy for a cry baby he's mad he's not getting paid.. but its because he never belonged at that level it was a free ride.. don't curse the ufc for giving you a chance you didnt even deserve Phone Post 3.0

NFABeeJay -
FlaMMAADDICT - You never got paid cause you are just terrible!! Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0
He should have went home Phone Post 3.0

Flamma is back. Grrrrreat. Phone Post 3.0

Mack Diesel - Flamma is back. Grrrrreat. Phone Post 3.0
Lol mack im starting to think you have a thing for me Phone Post 3.0

I thought it was pretty hilarious that the other day he was saying how he makes more money in m1 and doesn't need the ufc because he was born a fighter and will always fight... then retires today haha best of luck to him anyway Phone Post 3.0

Shy Guy -

Fighter bashing.

Btw.. voted down for being a little bitch
:-* Phone Post 3.0

FlaMMAADDICT - 
Shy Guy -

Fighter bashing.

Btw.. voted down for being a little bitch
:-* Phone Post 3.0