Triple H
⁃ Base Salary: $724,115
⁃ Stock Awards: $464,778
⁃ Incentive: $222,650
⁃ Other: $906,737
⁃ Total: $2.38 Million

Shane McMahon
⁃ Performers Contract: $820,369

WWE pulled in $960.4 Million in revenue last year.

This seems fairly low to me! No sarcasm either ha ha. Not that are poor or can’t pay their groceries, but CEO/founder and leaders of a big company, not that high.

Shane has free money or dies he still perform? I haven’t watch WWE for years. But his matches with Big Show and Kurt Angle were sooooo dangerous

Shane was involved in Wrestlemania a couple of weeks ago.

that’s a small price to pay for the best striker in the business

1 Like

I agree actually. Not that ceos deserve to be paid the absurd salaries they get in the US but I’m still surprised by American standards how low these salaries are

1 Like

There is zero chance there’s not some creative accounting / reporting going on here.

1 Like

C’mon, man.

We all know WWE sucks balls at creative!

1 Like

Considering Vince’s “other” compensation is only $20k, while Steph’s & Trips’ are $776k & $907k, Raw & SD scripts aren’t the only thing his creativity is getting wrong. lol

2 Likes

Could it be that their salaries are low because they don’t need to pay for anything? Like their home is owned by WWE, their cars owned by WWE, their food, etc are all part of the job?

2 Likes

I think it’s shitty HHH is getting paid more than his own son. I get it, he has a different position and will likely inherit the company along with Stephanie, but it’s still lame.

That’s part of what I mean by “creative accounting / reporting”.
This doesn’t apply now because they’re not traveling, but consider non-pandemic times when they’re going from city to city for shows. Everyone knows that Vince takes a private jet. There’s no way WWE isn’t paying for that.
That sort of thing is technically “income” (i.e. - something you would otherwise have to pay for yourself, but someone else is paying for on your behalf).