McMann vs Eye Conference Call gets Heated! New Pod

Here is the Brand New MMA Roasted Podcast. We have Alan Jouban in Studio and we have a Conference Call between Sara McMann and Jessica Eye. Also Hector Lombard calls in. I really hope you enjoy the show and thanks for listening.

Best,

Adam Hunter

https://soundcloud.com/mmaroasted/hector-lombard-and-eyemcmann

Can't wait to listen. Dude I have no idea who to root for in the Sara mcman fight. I met Sara at a grappling tournament last year and she was cool as hell. I've always been a fan of Jessica eye and her snapchat is entertaining as hell. Phone Post 3.0

Great episode man, and glad to hear u will be back in the CLE in august!

Same comedy place as last time? Phone Post 3.0

IN Phone Post 3.0

I've never been so hard listening to a press conference Phone Post 3.0

Mayhem13 - Great episode man, and glad to hear u will be back in the CLE in august!

Same comedy place as last time? Phone Post 3.0
Thanks brother. Yes the Hard Rock. See you then man. Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

How can you concentrate on the podcast when Alan Jouban is in studio? Phone Post 3.0

stevekt - How can you concentrate on the podcast when Alan Jouban is in studio? Phone Post 3.0
It was really tough. Phone Post 3.0

CB is great on the show, but the grapher crew thing seems really strange. To each their own I suppose.

ShanTheMan - CB is great on the show, but the grapher crew thing seems really strange. To each their own I suppose.
You remember that Vancouver grapher guy that posted on the UG about a year ago and got roasted?

I wonder if that's CB's boy. Phone Post 3.0

Love CB but that other chick you've had on as an intern last wee while is mint doing anything for the show. Phone Post 3.0

ShanTheMan - CB is great on the show, but the grapher crew thing seems really strange. To each their own I suppose.
To be honest I kind of want to do a Documentary on it. Phone Post 3.0

Adam Hunter - 
stevekt - How can you concentrate on the podcast when Alan Jouban is in studio? Phone Post 3.0
It was really tough. Phone Post 3.0

It was really hard.

Fixed.

Adam Hunter - 
To be honest I kind of want to do a Documentary on it. Phone Post 3.0

That could be interesting. BTW let's see pics of his sister already......damnit.

When are you gonna do an ug contest to get a fan on? Phone Post 3.0

Didn't really get heated imo, still a good episode tho. Phone Post 3.0

There's no doubt that Romero is juiced to the gills. You can't train like an mma fighter and look like this without gear (at peak test levels with amazing genetics and top shelf nutrition)... never mind at 40 years old. Phone Post 3.0

Top 5 handsome imo.

Rockhold
Côté
Jouban
Theodoroux
Prime Arlovski

No homo? Phone Post 3.0

What's a grapher? Phone Post 3.0