McMann vs Eye Conference Call gets Heated! New Pod

MountainMedic - What's a grapher? Phone Post 3.0
Someone who colllects autographs, and iirc they do it for a service for fans who can't be there to collect one them self, some get autographs on things and turn it around and sell it for profit. Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Jessica Eye arena like a cool chick to hang out with, hope she wins this fight. Phone Post 3.0

MrTamliani - Jessica Eye arena like a cool chick to hang out with, hope she wins this fight. Phone Post 3.0
*seems Phone Post 3.0

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite -
stevekt - How can you concentrate on the podcast when Alan Jouban is in studio? Phone Post 3.0
Top 5 handsome imo.

Rockhold
Côté
Jouban
Theodoroux
Prime Arlovski

No homo? Phone Post 3.0
Like like the old Arlovski better with the excessive body hair. Phone Post 3.0

Rude_Boy_TM - 
DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite -
stevekt - How can you concentrate on the podcast when Alan Jouban is in studio? Phone Post 3.0
Top 5 handsome imo.

Rockhold
Côté
Jouban
Theodoroux
Prime Arlovski

No homo? Phone Post 3.0

So you go for the bears? 

dennisv -
Rude_Boy_TM - 
DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite -
Top 5 handsome imo.

Rockhold
Côté
Jouban
Theodoroux
Prime Arlovski

No homo? Phone Post 3.0

So you go for the bears? 

Russian bears Phone Post 3.0

Today we have Angela Magana and Leslie Smith on the Podcast. Let me know if you have any questions. Phone Post 3.0

Adam Hunter - Today we have Angela Magana and Leslie Smith on the Podcast. Let me know if you have any questions. Phone Post 3.0
Ask Leslie if she beats Cyborg does she think she deserves a title shot against Miesha Tate? Thanks Phone Post 3.0

Adam Hunter - Today we have Angela Magana and Leslie Smith on the Podcast. Let me know if you have any questions. Phone Post 3.0
For magana. Which one if the reality show that she was on was more frustrating to be on. Phone Post 3.0

commonsense517 -
For magana. Which one if the reality show that she was on was more frustrating to be on. Phone Post 3.0
I think you'll enjoy it. Comes out later. Phone Post 3.0

Adam Hunter -
commonsense517 -
Don't tease me bro. I've been DYING for you to get magana on your show. Phone Post 3.0

Adam Hunter -
commonsense517 -
Seriously my cock can only stay hard so long with the erotic tones of Angela's voice allowing me to sleep.

WHEN IS THIS SHOW BEING POSTED!! Phone Post 3.0

ttt

Adam Hunter -

ttt

Why the TTT of an old thread Adam ? Phone Post 3.0

NothingGoldCanStay -
Adam Hunter -

ttt

Just because the fight is this Sunday so i thought there might be more interest. It's a pretty funny show and both girls talk about what to do when a guy nuts too quick in the sack--things that I feel might be entertaining to hear. Phone Post 3.0

Adam Hunter -
NothingGoldCanStay -
Adam Hunter -

ttt

Just because the fight is this Sunday so i thought there might be more interest. It's a pretty funny show and both girls talk about what to do when a guy nuts too quick in the sack--things that I feel might be entertaining to hear. Phone Post 3.0
Lol didn't know why you had to explain that Adam. As soon as I saw the bump I figured the fight was coming up. Phone Post 3.0