McMaster gone

Trump is clearly comprised. Now is your chance to either go balls deep with maga or realize the jig is up ...

comprised of what?

He was supposed to get fired/resign awhile ago so not surprising. I wonder who would replace him 

Firing people is how you get the best people! How else are you supposed to know who’s the best. 

I know that at my company we have the best people because we fire almost everyone before their year is up. 

Wow, mcmaster is truly a man among men, i dont understand why he is getting the boot

The policy he espoused was collected and measured, exactly what we need as an national security advisor, not to mention he is the greatest living tank commander in the world and one of the finest battlefield tactictions this country has ever produced

yomamafool - 

comprised of what?

Man of steel.

But seriously - I think he means "compromised"... but who knows?

Rats leaving the sinking ship.

This is why being the president of the united states is an impossible job. Even when they fire someone, they still get hated on by the other party.

Trumps done a lot of good, and tried fixing shit that Obama fucked up, and is trying to keep us out of world war 3 which we'd be in right now if Hilary won(that last part isnt even up for debate, we'd seriously be in an all out war if Hilary was president right now.)

The two party system has been complete bullshit for decades and needs to be canned. We're never going to progress as a country and eventually we're going to be at each others throats, and then get royally fucked by our eastern enemies anyways.

The Destroyer88 - 

This is why being the president of the united states is an impossible job. Even when they fire someone, they still get hated on by the other party.

Trumps done a lot of good, and tried fixing shit that Obama fucked up, and is trying to keep us out of world war 3 which we'd be in right now if Hilary won(that last part isnt even up for debate, we'd seriously be in an all out war if Hilary was president right now.)

The two party system has been complete bullshit for decades and needs to be canned. We're never going to progress as a country and eventually we're going to be at each others throats, and then get royally fucked by our eastern enemies anyways.

What is he fixing Obama fucked up exactly? And who would we be at war with? So far Trump has been at war 100% of his days in office, same as Obama

McMaster was critical of Russia yesterday so he had to go

just like Tillerson

The Destroyer88 -

does your little head hurt after all that thinkin ya just did

The Destroyer88 -

I don't want world war III, but I also don't want Russia to absolutely undermind the past four decades of peace and alliances. I'm disgusted that the US is putting fake sanctions up and is still avoiding punishing the oligarchs in the aftermath of Russia's recent behavior. The laundry list of transgressions is only getting longer and Trump is making the US appear like a paper tiger. 

Putin keeps testing the waters, and every time he whips his dick out and slaps the west, he gets a thumbs up and a wink from the current POTUS. First Obama, now Trump. 

2007-2018 has just seen a horrific series of, "punk-tests," from Russia, as the late and great Patrice Oneal would have put it, and I'm genuinely concerned how things will proceed. Remember that heavy sanctions and a unified diplomatic platform can do wonders to punish without resorting to hard power projection and military. My concern is that we'll continue to appease Russia, only emboldening them further, to the point where they go too far and we trigger a full scale war. 

Considering France was purposely waiting to issue the recent joint statement until they felt tthey were shown very strong evidence, I'm wondering just what the UK revealed to its allies. If Russia carried out this attack, which most evidence at the time seems to indicate, then it would mean they've literally become a terrorist state and essentially given reason to enact NATO's article 5, in addition to the entente cordial France shares, and the host of other diplomatic treaties set to defend against an eastern incursion. Ugly times ahead it would seem, and we need a strong leader. I don't think Hillary would've been a good leader, but if Trump doesn't change his course soon, he could easily be just as bad or worse.

I mean these types of scenarios are the entire Godamn reason we need a state dept., because powers like China or Russia will continue to push the boundaries and we need a complete tool kit to handle them, before escalating to outright war.

McMaster was an amazing man and this is a Damn shame. One of the few personelle attached to Trump I was excited about. 

While i think this is going to happen (maybe in the Summer), it has not happened as of yet (as in, has not been confirmed)

MattyECB -

McMaster was an amazing man and this is a Damn shame. One of the few personelle attached to Trump I was excited about. 

100%

MattyECB -

He was a soft little bitch pussy, compared to great leader Trump, who would have literally ran in. 

MattyECB -
The Destroyer88 -

I don't want world war III, but I also don't want Russia to absolutely undermind the past four decades of peace and alliances. I'm disgusted that the US is putting fake sanctions up and is still avoiding punishing the oligarchs in the aftermath of Russia's recent behavior. The laundry list of transgressions is only getting longer and Trump is making the US appear like a paper tiger. 

Putin keeps testing the waters, and every time he whips his dick out and slaps the west, he gets a thumbs up and a wink from the current POTUS. First Obama, now Trump. 

2007-2018 has just seen a horrific series of, "punk-tests," from Russia, as the late and great Patrice Oneal would have put it, and I'm genuinely concerned how things will proceed. Remember that heavy sanctions and a unified diplomatic platform can do wonders to punish without resorting to hard power projection and military. My concern is that we'll continue to appease Russia, only emboldening them further, to the point where they go too far and we trigger a full scale war. 

Isn't it weird that the United States has military bases and ships SURROUNDING Russia and their allies, and nobody in the United States cares, but if we had ONE Russian ship anywhere near or around or hovering around our land it'd be an act of war by Russia? Or that WE can spend trillions on military advancements but if Russia does the same it's an act of war by Russia? If Russia does ANYTHING our media and government will spin it as Russia wants to go to war.

All I'm saying is that we're not in the right here, and Donald has been trying to keep peace with Russia, NK, China, and Syria while you know for a fact Hilary would've started some shit by now. Donald is in an impossible situation situation right now, a lose lose situation, trying his best, but our media wants to focus on far less important aspects of Donald's life instead of him trying to keep us out of another gigantic war.

Not saying Putin and Russia are in the right here, but THEY wanted to work with us dating back to George W and all we've done since then is try working with european countries and ignoring what is happening out east.

Which brings me back to my original point, it's an impossible fucking job to be the president of the united states. BUT.......Donald is doing his best, considering he has no political experience. Whereas people like McCain and Hilary have wanted to bomb the fuck out of Syria and Russia and North Korea for decades.

The Destroyer88 -
MattyECB -
The Destroyer88 -

Isn't it weird that the United States has military bases and ships SURROUNDING Russia and their allies, and nobody in the United States cares, but if we had ONE Russian ship anywhere near or around or hovering around our land it'd be an act of war by Russia? Or that WE can spend trillions on military advancements but if Russia does the same it's an act of war by Russia? If Russia does ANYTHING our media and government will spin it as Russia wants to go to war.

All I'm saying is that we're not in the right here, and Donald has been trying to keep peace with Russia, NK, China, and Syria while you know for a fact Hilary would've started some shit by now. Donald is in an impossible situation situation right now, a lose lose situation, trying his best, but our media wants to focus on far less important aspects of Donald's life instead of him trying to keep us out of another gigantic war.

Not saying Putin and Russia are in the right here, but THEY wanted to work with us dating back to George W and all we've done since then is try working with european countries and ignoring what is happening out east.

Which brings me back to my original point, it's an impossible fucking job to be the president of the united states. BUT.......Donald is doing his best, considering he has no political experience. Whereas people like McCain and Hilary have wanted to bomb the fuck out of Syria and Russia and North Korea for decades.

Dude, cmon.  At least do some online reading before you start saying ill-informed shit like this.

Our military ships travel the same international waters that the Russians are free to travel in.  When was the last time Russia spent money on a military advancement and we called it an act of war?    

You have no clue what you are talking about.

The Noose -
The Destroyer88 -
MattyECB -
The Destroyer88 -

Dude, cmon.  At least do some online reading before you start saying ill-informed shit like this.

Our military ships travel the same international waters that the Russians are free to travel in.  When was the last time Russia spent money on a military advancement and we called it an act of war?    

You have no clue what you are talking about.

NATO is scared shitless of(and for good reason) the RS-28 Russia has developed. The world should be trying to work with Russia, not the other way around. The only reason we don't actually do anything to Russia is because the smart ones aren't living under a rock watching CNN and NBC 24/7.