Mcregor with some more drama

In a few UK papers this morning https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/mma/conor-mcgregor-faces-paternity-claim-13940867

Fucking hell this guy has had quite the year.

Was just going to post this.

i bet there’s more than this one to come out. Hell of been putting it about loads I bet.

Conor has his own noah now..

I really respected him when he was holding his lady Dee in such high regard a few years ago, as he was really blowing up on the fight scene, fighting often and fighting well. Turns out he's just another sleazebag with money.

If this pic isn’t photoshopped, I can think of at least 3 UGers off of the top of my head that are going to be pissed that it wasn’t their crotch.

sgotwalks -

I really respected him when he was holding his lady Dee in such high regard a few years ago, as he was really blowing up on the fight scene, fighting often and fighting well. Turns out he's just another sleazebag with money.

In Conor's defence, I doubt you will find a lot of fighters or anybody really who don't cheat on their wives. That alone doesn't make people sleazebags, it's human nature.

touch - 
sgotwalks -

In Conor's defence, I doubt you will find a lot of fighters or anybody really who don't cheat on their wives. That alone doesn't make people sleazebags, it's human nature.

I agree with your first sentence.

Disagree with the second one.

I guess now we know why Dee isn't McGregor's wife. Mother fucker gets around.

oranos - 

I guess now we know why Dee isn't McGregor's wife. Mother fucker gets around.

She’s his common law wife. The Irish laws are even more protecting of that than we are in the US. She will make out like a Highwayman, LOL

She will be just fine. Conor gonna lose double digit millions to her when she’s had enough of his shitty behavior not to mention having to kids with him and the child support for 18 years that he will dole out.

A man is as loyal as his options. Easy to say he’s a cunt, but you have straight 10’s throwing themselves at you constantly. See how your resolve holds up. 

He is a cunt, but not for succumbing to human desire. 

Bigtrain2681 -

A man is as loyal as his options. Easy to say he’s a cunt, but you have straight 10’s throwing themselves at you constantly. See how your resolve holds up. 

He is a cunt, but not for succumbing to human desire. 

Exactly, these white knights on here would go on their knees and propose if a girl was to be even fart in their direction 

Hocky -

If this pic isn’t photoshopped, I can think of at least 3 UGers off of the top of my head that are going to be pissed that it wasn’t their crotch.

Connors forearm tattoo is on his left arm??

This ain't McGregor.

sassen -
Hocky -

This ain't McGregor.

Its almost like the photo was taken in front of a mirror or something.

McG has been sleeping around since 2014 was bound to happen sooner or later

He's high all the time and sticking his dick into anything that moves

GroundStPound -
sassen -
Hocky -

This ain't McGregor.

Yea was thinking about the invert effect.  But I coulsnt be screwed editing it.

GroundStPound -
sassen -
Hocky -

This ain't McGregor.

Can a mirror move a tattoo from one arm to the other?

They have really strict defamation laws in the UK so the papers must think they are on solid ground.

sgotwalks -

what, you don't have a goomar, sgot?