Mcregor with some more drama

sgotwalks -

I really respected him when he was holding his lady Dee in such high regard a few years ago, as he was really blowing up on the fight scene, fighting often and fighting well. Turns out he's just another sleazebag with money.

you been getting any running in?

That’s a ‘trap a nigga’ baby if ever there was one

Hocky -

If this pic isn’t photoshopped, I can think of at least 3 UGers off of the top of my head that are going to be pissed that it wasn’t their crotch.

Pictures dont mean anything. There have been chicks who were flirtatious with me, and we did raunchy things, but we never actaully ended up sleeping together. Some times it just doesnt happen. I'm sure theres been countless times where a guy fingered a girl or a girl gave a guy head, and they never ending up sleeping with each other. Guys and girls mess around all the time. It doesnt always lead to sex. 

Conor has hot women throwing themselves at him daily. I'm sure Conor will flirt back, mess around, but I doubt he sexes them all, if at all has sex with any of them. Maybe they did have sex, but that still isnt any kind of proof that he impregnated her.

I was looking at her Instagram, and she is honestly slutty. She was always posing with different guys. Her and Conor couldve been flirting back and forth at first (there is no doubt they hung out at some point) but then she couldve ended up sleeping with Conor's friend instead. That does happen, a lot actually. I am inclined to believe Conor. That is actually common lol. Think about how many times you have heard a case where a friend ended up swooping in and sleeping with the girl instead. Maybe Conor was like, "I cant go through with this," and his friend stepped in. 

Even if Conor did sleep with her, which is possible, then again, that still isnt proof Conor impregnated her. I think what's most likely happening here is, she wants that child support money from Conor, because Conor is said to be worth close to 100million now. 

I really am getting sick and tired of all this negative non sense though. For once I would like to see a positive Conor headline that's wholesome make headlines

Mustard Tiger -
GroundStPound -
sassen -
Hocky -

If this pic isn’t photoshopped, I can think of at least 3 UGers off of the top of my head that are going to be pissed that it wasn’t their crotch.

Connors forearm tattoo is on his left arm??

This ain't McGregor.

Its almost like the photo was taken in front of a mirror or something.

Can a mirror move a tattoo from one arm to the other?

If this is a real question, mustard tiger is a very suitable name. Because i picture you looking just like Phillidelphia Collins. 

Bigtrain2681 -

A man is as loyal as his options. Easy to say he’s a cunt, but you have straight 10’s throwing themselves at you constantly. See how your resolve holds up. 

He is a cunt, but not for succumbing to human desire. 

Exactly this, easy to criticize his situation when it’s something none of us can even fathom dealing with. I don’t even like the guy, but to act like he’s a shitty person for getting a lot of pussy is ridiculous. 99% of men don’t cheat because it’s not really an option. It’s easy not to chase pussy, but it’s very difficult to constantly turn it down. It’s also easy to criticize something you can’t relate to in any way.

ConorWinsTheRematch -
Hocky -

Pictures dont mean anything. There have been chicks who were flirtatious with me, and we did raunchy things, but we never actaully ended up sleeping together. Some times it just doesnt happen. I'm sure theres been countless times where a guy fingered a girl or a girl gave a guy head, and they never ending up sleeping with each other. Guys and girls mess around all the time. It doesnt always lead to sex. 

Conor has hot women throwing themselves at him daily. I'm sure Conor will flirt back, mess around, but I doubt he sexes them all, if at all has sex with any of them. Maybe they did have sex, but that still isnt any kind of proof that he impregnated her.

I was looking at her Instagram, and she is honestly slutty. She was always posing with different guys. Her and Conor couldve been flirting back and forth at first (there is no doubt they hung out at some point) but then she couldve ended up sleeping with Conor's friend instead. That does happen, a lot actually. I am inclined to believe Conor. That is actually common lol. Think about how many times you have heard a case where a friend ended up swooping in and sleeping with the girl instead. Maybe Conor was like, "I cant go through with this," and his friend stepped in. 

Even if Conor did sleep with her, which is possible, then again, that still isnt proof Conor impregnated her. I think what's most likely happening here is, she wants that child support money from Conor, because Conor is said to be worth close to 100million now. 

I really am getting sick and tired of all this negative non sense though. For once I would like to see a positive Conor headline that's wholesome make headlines

"she wants that child support money from conor" Mind like a steel trap.

Calling flyingocto! Don’t miss another opportunity to shitvin conor!

Bigtrain2681 -

A man is as loyal as his options. Easy to say he’s a cunt, but you have straight 10’s throwing themselves at you constantly. See how your resolve holds up. 

10’s .... the woman in the article is more like a 4. 

Lanceness021 -
Bigtrain2681 -

10’s .... the woman in the article is more like a 4. 

Yet you’d sell a bollock to have a go. Or... ‘bro I’m a fucking king and slay bitches like this for fun’. Whatever. 

ConorWinsTheRematch -
Hocky -

You're so fucking weird

Eskimo - 
Bigtrain2681 -

Exactly this, easy to criticize his situation when it’s something none of us can even fathom dealing with. I don’t even like the guy, but to act like he’s a shitty person for getting a lot of pussy is ridiculous. 99% of men don’t cheat because it’s not really an option. It’s easy not to chase pussy, but it’s very difficult to constantly turn it down. It’s also easy to criticize something you can’t relate to in any way.

This seems accurate. A loyal man will not chase pussy. But if there are 10s throwing themselves at him constantly, that gets hard to turn down.

Eddie Alvarez told us about this 

Brock_Lesnerd -
Bigtrain2681 -

Exactly, these white knights on here would go on their knees and propose if a girl was to be even fart in their direction 

That isn’t true. Weak men cheat and that’s all there is to it. Don’t talk about resolve with 10’s throwing themselves at you, it’s nonsense. You made a VOW before God and men. Honor it. Be faithful, don’t put yourselves in positions where it’s simple for 10’s to launch their filth in your direction. If you come in contact and they do, you look them straight in the eyes and tell them you’re married, back off, and walk awaya. Stay in touch with your wife, be honest, and it’s honestly, truly not that hard. I’m tired and often sick of a society of weak men.

PreachinJosh -
Brock_Lesnerd -
Bigtrain2681 -

Exactly, these white knights on here would go on their knees and propose if a girl was to be even fart in their direction 

That isn’t true. Weak men cheat and that’s all there is to it. Don’t talk about resolve with 10’s throwing themselves at you, it’s nonsense. You made a VOW before God and men. Honor it. Be faithful, don’t put yourselves in positions where it’s simple for 10’s to launch their filth in your direction. If you come in contact and they do, you look them straight in the eyes and tell them you’re married, back off, and walk awaya. Stay in touch with your wife, be honest, and it’s honestly, truly not that hard. I’m tired and often sick of a society of weak men.

Name checks out

PreachinJosh -
Brock_Lesnerd -
Bigtrain2681 -

Lol ok preacher 

No young buck with 75 million is gunna remain faithful. 

Mustard Tiger - 
GroundStPound -
sassen -
Hocky -

This ain't McGregor.

Ya’ll gonna just let this one slide?

fucking LOL you dumb Mustard Tiger

TheVandalz -
Mustard Tiger - 
GroundStPound -
sassen -
Hocky -

This ain't McGregor.

Ya’ll gonna just let this one slide?

fucking LOL you dumb Mustard Tiger

Someone has actually paid a lot of attention to that in this thread, due to which now I know where mustard tiger came from

But hey, after seeing people question whether the snake at TJ face-off was real you shouldn't be fased by mirror theories.

Eskimo -
Bigtrain2681 -

Spot on.

LukeJitsu -
PreachinJosh -
Brock_Lesnerd -
Bigtrain2681 -

Name checks out

Lol