Mcregor with some more drama

Would feel for this woman.

If she didn’t do “duck lips” in every damned published photo.

This is old news, the rape just overshadowed it. Dudes a scumbag, and a hypocrite. #where'sNoah now you scumbag?? Haha

"She said: “I don’t want his money. I just want to prove he is Clodagh’s dad and I’m not lying.”"

The fuck out of here with that shit.

Hate420 -

This is old news, the rape just overshadowed it. Dudes a scumbag, and a hypocrite. #where'sNoah now you scumbag?? Haha

Dumb ass strikes again 

That his gf?

Bigtrain2681 -

A man is as loyal as his options. Easy to say he’s a cunt, but you have straight 10’s throwing themselves at you constantly. See how your resolve holds up. 

He is a cunt, but not for succumbing to human desire. 

I’d say that bird is a 6.5, not a 10. Dee is well prettier

Bret Kavanaugh -

Calling flyingocto! Don’t miss another opportunity to shitvin conor!

He’s probably laying immobile in a pool of semen, straining to reach his keyboard.

Hate420 - 

eddie alvarez broke this story long ago

Rambo John J -
Hate420 - 

eddie alvarez broke this story long ago

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mmamania.com/platform/amp/2016/11/10/13590272/eddie-alvarez-conor-mcgregors-big-ufc-205-announcement-children-father-dee-devlin

holy shit can't believe there are people out there defending Conor's character

you can enjoy his fights and still admit he is a piece of shit

TheVandalz -
Mustard Tiger - 
GroundStPound -
sassen -
Hocky -

If this pic isn’t photoshopped, I can think of at least 3 UGers off of the top of my head that are going to be pissed that it wasn’t their crotch.

Connors forearm tattoo is on his left arm??

This ain't McGregor.

Its almost like the photo was taken in front of a mirror or something.

Can a mirror move a tattoo from one arm to the other?

Ya’ll gonna just let this one slide?

fucking LOL you dumb Mustard Tiger

Hahahaha I love how people get so confused over mirrors. Mustard tiger, go take a pic in the mirror sticking your left thumb up. Then report back what hand it appears to be 

Conor seemed like he was about loyalty , apparently not.

Conor seems like a crazy fucker!

Needs to get back to fighting 3 times a year…help him get his head straight!

WhereIsGoranReljic - 

I think he was or at least talked a good game!

That being said…

Fame,Money and power has changed a lot of good men!

touch - 
sgotwalks -

I really respected him when he was holding his lady Dee in such high regard a few years ago, as he was really blowing up on the fight scene, fighting often and fighting well. Turns out he's just another sleazebag with money.

In Conor's defence, I doubt you will find a lot of fighters or anybody really who don't cheat on their wives. That alone doesn't make people sleazebags, it's human nature.

No, it is sleazebag nature.

SKINS -
WhereIsGoranReljic - 

I think he was or at least talked a good game!

That being said…

Fame,Money and power has changed a lot of good men!

A bit disappointing, to be honest. I thought he actually value loyalty highly , crazy these guys get caught up time and time again .

touch -
sgotwalks -

I really respected him when he was holding his lady Dee in such high regard a few years ago, as he was really blowing up on the fight scene, fighting often and fighting well. Turns out he's just another sleazebag with money.

In Conor's defence, I doubt you will find a lot of fighters or anybody really who don't cheat on their wives. That alone doesn't make people sleazebags, it's human nature.

That alone, sure. Combine that with eeeeevvverything else and hes pretty fuckin sleezy.

Mike OxBIG -
Hate420 -

Dumb ass strikes again 

Truth hurts your feelings again.

WhereIsGoranReljic -

He is a low-life and comes from a well known low-life neighbourhood in Dublin. There is no honour or loyatly there.

Money only makes it all surface.