Me & a couple UFC fighters (PIC)

Met them at RVCA awhile back...Really cool dudes.  Justin McCully & Antoni Hardock.

This can not be real....

nobody looks like that big of a douche....

nice one, you got me.

Cool pics :)

jkd4200 - This can not be real....

nobody looks like that big of a douche....

nice one, you got me.

Dumbass

McCully looks like he's doing a Fitch impression.

With a name like HAMMER, I expected someone bigger.

orcus -  McCully looks like he's doing a Fitch impression.

Looks more like he's squeezing out a wind biscuit....

That was awesome of the Make-a-Wish foundation for making this happen.

i like your hats

Ha ha thanks for all the comments (good and bad!). Yeah I compete in the NAGA 140 division so I'm no giant. Everyone buy RVCA clothes!

PS: Hammer is my last name.

Your right hand looks like one of those 'starter' fists.

thats not the kind of fist you punch someone with, its the kind of fist you fist someone with

MisoWhoreKnee -  That was awesome of the Make-a-Wish foundation for making this happen.

OK, that was funny fo'real

Over the years Hammer has done this thread a few different times....always with new fighters. That is pretty cool.

elgringo - thats not the kind of fist you punch someone with, its the kind of fist you fist someone with

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this

TTT

elgringo - thats not the kind of fist you punch someone with, its the kind of fist you fist someone with

Ha!

Thanks for the pic's!

Tip: Throw some dude nudes in there and some of these fags might not crack on you:) 

HAMMER - Ha ha thanks for all the comments (good and bad!). Yeah I compete in the NAGA 140 division so I'm no giant. Everyone buy RVCA clothes!

If your first name is Jack then I salute you sir

HAMMER - Ha ha thanks for all the comments (good and bad!). Yeah I compete in the NAGA 140 division so I'm no giant. Everyone buy RVCA clothes!

I thought your last name was Spade. Joe Dirt is one of my all time favorites... thanks.