me and jesus........

so, this last week I was told by a good friend who was raised in church and is widely read in religion and openly dialouges with religious people that I talk about jesus more than any other person he has ever met. I was rather taken aback but I guess hes right. Its kind of odd. When I was a fundamentalist trying to save the world I was bashful talking about him. Now that i have no emotional attatchments to being right or wrong or preserving some doctrine I have found myself even more interested in jesus and his world. kinda funny.

Your a really smart guy, and it's good to see that you are putting your mental focus on learning about the Lord.

Jesus is the truth. Constantly seeking the truth will always end with finding Him.

Good to know

I had a college professor that I used to talk with alot. He was a secular humanist. He told me, Dan, you will learn so much more when you shed the need to know whats wrong or right and just look at things as they are. Oddly enough, this set me free to search for the truth, whatever road it led me to. I still pursue this jesus guy because no one else even comes close.

zealot...so you gave up trying to find right in wrong...by giving up the wrong way and taking on the right way?

mmmhh intresting

I am glad you are looking at Jesus bro, He is the faith.

the rev

I suppose what Im saying is I freed myself from the need to find A truth that others say I must adhere to and just search. The joy is in the journey.

Jesus is the peace, that when found completes the puzzle of life. redneckgrappler original.

are you just being clever, or did you mean to write piece?

the rev

just clever.

"I suppose what Im saying is I freed myself from the need to find A truth that others say I must adhere to and just search. The joy is in the journey."

who cares what others say? it's what the bible says is what you need to adhere to?

doing it your way will definitely lead you to the wide gate...just my opinion.