Me vs CM Punk would make the most sense; HERES WHY

With everybody throwing their name into the hat to challenge Mr Punky, I think this is the perfect time to explain to you why me fighting him would make the most sense.

I am 31 years old, 6 ft 1, 195 lbs with over 10 years experience in Muay Thai and about 2 years in boxing. Just like Mr Punky Phil Books, I'm a dedicated hobbyist and have never competed professionally. I believe that I would make a suitable opponent for Phil as we already have a "history" together and I'm sure he would love to kick my ass just as much as I would love to kick his.

If you've been around this forum (mainly PWF) for the past 2-3 years, you might be aware that I have never missed an occasion to criticise Mr Punky. And you probably wonder why I have so much dislike for the guy.

Well, here's the story. Phone Post 3.0

My beef with the guy stems from the time I invited some Muay Thai friends over one night to watch WWE Monday Night Raw. As we were sitting there laughing and enjoying the wrassling storylines, the show cut to a backstage promo of Mr Punky who claimed to be a Muay Thai expert with a background in Kempo and saying he would embarrass anyone in the WWE. Needless to say, we all got excited at the thought of seeing one of "our" guys incorporating some (fake) Muay Thai moves into wrestling and representing our art. Phone Post 3.0

When Mr Punky came out for his entrance, I knew right away that our excitement would soon turn into dissapointment. He was scrawny and didn't have the legs and physique of a Muay Thai "expert". Furthermore, he had the worst case of Invisible Lat Syndrome I've ever seen on a man. There was just something about his whole demeanor that screamed "I'm just a phony and have never trained Muay Thai in my life". But despite all that, I still wanted to give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

Big mistake.

About 30 seconds into the match, he went for a high kick that turned the whole living room into an awkward silence. It was arguably the worst looking kick any one of us had ever seen on TV. He went for a second kick that looked even worse than the first one and this time the whole living room broke into laughter (it didn't help that my buddy Chester got up and perfectly imitated the kick by adding a limp hand touch to it). Pretty soon the laughter turned into anger as we quickly realised that our beloved martial art was being mocked in front of millions of people, regardless if it was intended or not. Phone Post 3.0

Since that day I've made it a mission to voice my opinion about Mr. Punky's incredible lack of athleticism every chance I got on the internet and on this forum particularly. Obviously this has made me unpopular as there are many Mr Punky fans who frequent this board. I was told that Mr Punky even posts here so I wouldn't be surprised if he once took the time to directly reply to one of my posts under some bogus username.

So there you have it. That's the whole story. Please give me that fight. Pretty sure he wants that fight more than I do. Phone Post 3.0

That's good and all, but 1st, where were you during ufc 181 and the announcement? Everybody was waiting for you to post.
---
Well, if you get the fight, I will have to root for you, since you are UG family.

War Gino. Phone Post 3.0

Good luck man I guess the coolest part about That guy getting signed is that they are going to have to let someone else that normally wouldn't get a chance to fight in the UFC on a card to get it sanctioned. I hope you are the lucky fella. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for your vote, guys!

Please make it happen ZUFFA!!

The best part is that I would do it for FREE!! Phone Post 3.0

I throw my name into the welcome hat for mr brooks. Fighting in the UFC sounds awesome. 205/185/170. I can make all those weigh classes.

Muay Thai/ Bjj experience. Phone Post 3.0

vaginal tear - I throw my name into the welcome hat for mr brooks. Fighting in the UFC sounds awesome. 205/185/170. I can make all those weigh classes.

Muay Thai/ Bjj experience. Phone Post 3.0
Plus I'm almost 39 and haven't grappled in years. Phone Post 3.0

37 tennis player here. Sign me up. Phone Post 3.0

I would also like to be considered to fight Mr Punk.

I'm a Purple Belt in BJJ. Solid wrestling and good boxing fundamentals.

More importantly:

I've been told I look like Chael Sonnen

I have tattoos

I'll fight for 8/8

I'm currently laid off so I can talk shit on social media almost full time. Phone Post 3.0

You need to get laid Phone Post 3.0

Ducking my thread eh? Phone Post 3.0

My training regimen will consist of working my desk job 40 hours a week, hitting the gym 3 times a week, playing Call of Duty on my days off and watching WWE Network.

No troll. I'm 100% confident that I can knock the guy out in the first round without training my ass off. Phone Post 3.0

Nice try, Phil.

Gino_Corona - My training regimen will consist of working my desk job 40 hours a week, hitting the gym 3 times a week, playing Call of Duty on my days off and watching WWE Network.

No troll. I'm 100% confident that I can knock the guy out in the first round without training my ass off. Phone Post 3.0
I spar 2 times a week. And lift 5 days a week. I hit pads at least once a week. I'm in good shape. I wouldn't mind fighting at 170 so I get on the scale shredded.

I know of at least 30 people that would watch because of me. Phone Post 3.0

vaginal tear -
Gino_Corona - My training regimen will consist of working my desk job 40 hours a week, hitting the gym 3 times a week, playing Call of Duty on my days off and watching WWE Network.

I spar 2 times a week. And lift 5 days a week. I hit pads at least once a week. I'm in good shape. I wouldn't mind fighting at 170 so I get on the scale shredded.

I know of at least 30 people that would watch because of me. Phone Post 3.0
Thats cool I'll hit you up when UFC makes it to tag team match.

Until then make your own challenge thread brah!

On a sidenote, I haven't sparred Muay Thai in literally months and I do boxercise (same as boxing) once every 2-3 weeks. Phone Post 3.0

*YouTube boxercise, in my living room Phone Post 3.0

If it should be anyone from this forum, it should be Gino. Hands fucking down. I would pay 60 dollars just for that alone. Phone Post 3.0