ME vs Cpencer Paratt next UGGP

Kirik.
sponsor me on the UG's behalf since I am still amateur and even though I am injured I will still fight Spencer at the August UGGP even out in Vegas.

what say you?

I'll put $10 on it.

VectorWega -  I'll put $100 on Spencer.

do u really like spencer............or are you being a smartass i cant tell.............i hope smartass.........if not ur a real tool bag

Well if he's a legit purple he might indeed choke you the fuck out.

ttt for Cpencer

Sagiv Lapkin -  Well if he's a legit purple he might indeed choke you the fuck out.

he is a black belt get it right.

Black Belt? Fuck that. He promoted himself to 3rd degree chain belt.

He should fight Rumia Sota

Sagiv Lapkin -  Well if he's a legit purple he might indeed choke you the fuck out.

gotta get me to the ground first

CRE - Spencer by Goldberg spear right to his dreaded full mount where he will rain down blows until the ref is forced to intervene, then he will pop a bottle of criss surrounded by an elite squad of scantily clad ladies and celebrate as he is awarded a custom made platinum chain to commemorate the brutal victory(est. retail value $175,000) to further add to his shine on you haters, my god this Spencer.

harsh

no worries.
Ill see Rich in about an hour and tell him you are now supporting Wandy

Mad Xyientist -  He should fight Rumia Sota

EY! lol

namaste - Spencer would choke you the fuck out, bro.

bro dont call me bro, bro

What?

CRE - 
vengence - 
CRE - Spencer by Goldberg spear right to his dreaded full mount where he will rain down blows until the ref is forced to intervene, then he will pop a bottle of criss surrounded by an elite squad of scantily clad ladies and celebrate as he is awarded a custom made platinum chain to commemorate the brutal victory(est. retail value $175,000) to further add to his shine on you haters, my god this Spencer.

harsh

no worries.
Ill see Rich in about an hour and tell him you are now supporting Wandy

I'll stab you up with a toothbrush shank don't you dare!!

I prefer "UG" to "OZ"

shoulda supported me.

no more shout outs for you in his interviews

Can you call Spencer a tool if he's NOT in LA?

CRE - vengence I support you, I don't know if you're aware what sarcasm is.

Also Spencer would never fight you, hence me totally kidding. Now I say this not b/c you are going to pull my Rich Franklin priviledges, but b/c you need to realize it's all a joke, kind of like Spencer saying he's a BJJ black belt.

you got scared didnt you

If there was a god he would reward us with random well-deserved celebrity deaths on occasion just to brighten our spirits ever so slightly. This douche would be one of the first.

so yeah kirik lets make this happen

vengence - Where are you training at? I remember you being from Columbus..

Yay for double post