ME vs Cpencer Paratt next UGGP

Hey clue me in on who the fuck this Spencer Pratt douche is and how/ why he is famous, since I don't waste my time on faggy shows...

Cpencer Paratt?

Mike F - vengence - Where are you training at? I remember you being from Columbus..

cincinnati

Sacan Muay Thai with Neal Rowe

DreamerMMA -  Todd, I would be happy to match you guys if he takes the fight.

You'd fight in Vegas with Tuff-N-Uff at the Orleans Ballroom with plenty of VIP's running around.

I'm already trying to get more sponsors on board for this one but so far we have Rupture providing shorts and shirts, Gladiator Mouthguards with the guards and we'll see what else I can hustle up.

oh my Gawd

if he actually took this fight how fucking Epic would that be???????

Put out a press release.

technically im the underdog since I am a white belt

Spencer is a Black Belt in BJJ and a Red Belt in Kickfucking.

fabes - Spencer is a Black Belt in BJJ and a Red Belt in Kickfucking.

i better enlist the duties of OMA. Handsome Wiman, and Reggie Warren for my training camp.

WAR vengence!

VectorWega - 
RelentlessMMA - 
VectorWega -  I'll put $100 on Spencer.

do u really like spencer............or are you being a smartass i cant tell.............i hope smartass.........if not ur a real tool bag
Put your money where your mouth is.  It's not a matter of like/dislike.  It's a matter of recognizing great skill and superior athletic talent.

what skill?????.............first he's a purple that got promoted by a fake ass black belt......and now all of a sudden he's a black belt.............WTF..........and i watched that episode where his was working the pads on the hills..................HE FUCKING BLOWS MY NUT SACK................... i manage some of the best talent in the midwest.........and ive seen first timers in the gym who hit pads better than that.........get a clue

CaptainBurma - Hey clue me in on who the fuck this Spencer Pratt douche is and how/ why he is famous, since I don't waste my time on faggy shows...

Watch this vid and you will learn why this kid is such a douche bag! Blue namer please?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InH9mQ2Mw1w

Vector, do you idolize this douche? Why do you have such a man crush on this dude, he is a turd. Or are YOU in fact Spencer Pratt!

Vector doesn't idolize him. He's just being practical. The guy is a black belt in jiu jitsu for fucks sake!

so are we fighting traditional ways with the Gi since Spencer is now ordained a RIckson prodigy ?

VectorWega - 
RelentlessMMA - 
VectorWega - 
RelentlessMMA - 

do u really like spencer............or are you being a smartass i cant tell.............i hope smartass.........if not ur a real tool bag
Put your money where your mouth is.  It's not a matter of like/dislike.  It's a matter of recognizing great skill and superior athletic talent.

what skill?????.............first he's a purple that got promoted by a fake ass black belt......and now all of a sudden he's a black belt.............WTF..........and i watched that episode where his was working the pads on the hills..................HE FUCKING BLOWS MY NUT SACK................... i manage some of the best talent in the midwest.........and ive seen first timers in the gym who hit pads better than that.........get a clue

Working the pads?  LMAO.  You obviously haven't seen him in a real fight.  Regardless, he is a BJJ blackbelt, and he also has excellent takedown defense and can keep the fight where he wants it;
HE IS NOT A FUCKING BLACK BELT..................do you believe everything you see on tv?????

VectorWega -  The hell he isn't.  He's a blackbelt under the great Kevin Casey.

now i know your fucking with me........lol great kevin casey........didnt he get KTFD'd by minowaman..........yep

thats greatness alright

VectorWega - 
RelentlessMMA - 
VectorWega - 
RelentlessMMA - 

Working the pads?  LMAO.  You obviously haven't seen him in a real fight.  Regardless, he is a BJJ blackbelt, and he also has excellent takedown defense and can keep the fight where he wants it;

Hi Spencer!

Hi Spencer!

How about Spencer vs Eminem in a celebrity game of Russian roulette with a semi automatic .45? Both of them have to take at least one pull.

JolietJake - 

Hi Spencer!
is this really spencer???

VectorWega - 
RelentlessMMA - 
JolietJake - 

Hi Spencer!
is this really spencer???

You really think that Spencer is gonna waste his time with some interweb douchebags?   Maybe if Kirik pays him $100k, he'll post here.  Otherwise, Spencer is too buys making that chedda.
ok..........now i want to fight vector......for being as big a douche as spencer

ttt for spencer vs me

Todd carnes
from cincinnati, oh