Me with my Belts (PIC)

I've finally slimmed my ass back down to a respectable weight (185 lbs), so I celebrated by posing for a picture with all 3 of my belts and my super-snazzy custom Thai trunks!

(this is the only time I have ever posed for a picture with all 3 of my belts)

What is each belt?

Around my waist: ISMTA Super Middleweight Title (April, 1994)

Over my left shoulder: KOTR Light Heavyweight Title (May, 2004)

Over my right shoulder: USKBA East Coast Cruiserweight Title (July, 2004)

sammich, imo
;D

your weight goes up and down like a fuckin elevator! ;-)

DaRealSunTzu...

Dood... I still have a bit of flab to lose, believe it or not. Hey, I need you to either call or email me.... we need to trade testimonials, LOL!

Yuki...

Isn't that the fucking truth?!? It's my inner lazy, beer-guzzling self battling with my inner hard-core, badass fighter self..... They take turns being in charge.

It's my inner lazy, beer-guzzling self battling with my inner hard-core, badass fighter self..... Great line

Honestly, I admire your willingness to get back to the gym. I've been out for a few years now and my ego won't allow me to go back with my out of shape body.

Khun Kao, you're better looking in real life.

Yuki, it's your lazy ASS, not your ego keeping you out of the gym. you disgust me.

Can't you just feel the love?

"your weight goes up and down like a fuckin elevator! ;-) "

Brooks and I actually share a cosmic combined weight and now that he is slim and training I am injured and fat.

Yeah - Ben's not on the forum but I'll add his result:

Ben Case vs. Dao-somethingorother (26 fights)

Winner: Ben Case 4th round KO (Punches which lead to knee to the head KO, He went down, got up but wasnt fit to continue)

mark,

You may be partially correct about my lazy ass.

you ugly fuck