Too soon?

"Falcon's Balloon" would be a cool SN.

Too soon?

i'd say either:

FAILballoon

or

Falcon'sFukkinDumbDaddy

Heenalu means surfer in Hawaiian, love to surf and train jiujitsu

i got knee to bellyed for like 20 minutes by Mr. Kurano the night i made my screen name! it only felt fitting at the time.

knee2belly - i got knee to bellyed for like 20 minutes by Mr. Kurano the night i made my screen name! it only felt fitting at the time.

sorry bout dat?

its all good, what doesnt kill you makes you stronger....right?

MobutuHari =

lol

ROLF

i felt like i could pull off a locoplata one day.. yeah still waiting for that day to come. but it looked fuggin awesome..

caught a gogo if it's any better.. lol..

JIMMYNAKS - MobutuHari =

awesome.. fuggin speechless.. lmao

I grew up in Waipio Gentry so Y-P-O

When I registered, I just wanted an anonymous login:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cypherpunk#Other_uses

I was watching TAPOUT on Versus and one of the coaches who a fighter with good jiujitsu described to Mask that he had "sick jits". I saw that there was no danger so I took it!

If I didn't know you or Gentry I would think Valley not Gentry lol.

I was Nickh banned, than Nickhh banned, than nickhhh...

Thank purebredusa

than left started Ku, became kuindustries

KyokushinCatch - 

as my darkest brothers would say back in the 'Corps, "pussy for stickin' yo' dick in, not runnin' yo' mouf all ovah."

words to live by my bukbuk bruddah

OH FUK LMAO!!!

KU- yeah I gotta be specific with which Waipio I talkin about. Howzit goin long time no hear. shoots

Going good, got spanked in a tournament and I'm a sore loser so pouted around for awhile!

Congrats on the BB again!

When the movie Last Samurai came out, I had a goatee and my head is always buzzed so the jits & ambulance frens called me "Katsu" short for the dude Katsumoto in the movie.... Me likes the actor & most of his movies so...