Meanwhile at the Trump Rally

17 Likes

Señor GIF - right on - Greatest GIFs Of All Time - Pronounced GIF ...

5 Likes

America, Fuck Yeah! 

5 Likes

GOAT National Anthem! 

4 Likes

7 Likes
Principal Andy -

In about 2 weeks this “rally” will have cv-19 killed more people than Benghazi. maga?

So how many of the surging cases now are related to protests the last two weeks? Especially since they’re seeing significant rise in young people testing positive. 

You didn’t give a fuck about them potentially spreading the virus the past two weeks. You have no credibility or intellectual honesty with the virus. You are to caught up in Orange Man Bad narratives. 

11 Likes

1 Like
VinegarStrokes -
Principal Andy -

In about 2 weeks this “rally” will have cv-19 killed more people than Benghazi. maga?

So how many of the surging cases now are related to protests the last two weeks? Especially since they’re seeing significant rise in young people testing positive. 

You didn’t give a fuck about them potentially spreading the virus the past two weeks. You have no credibility or intellectual honesty with the virus. You are to caught up in Orange Man Bad narratives. 

This right here , people all over Facebook have been crying over this rally , yet every one of those where all for the rioters I mean “protesters” out in the 10’s of thousands across the country 

2 Likes

Take note protesters. 

Not only do we vote, we make money and vote with our dollars. We don’t rely on rich celebrities to bank roll our tantrums. 

12 Likes

"There's still room inside!"

An hour before and the arena is still half-empty. I guess most Trumps supporters are smart enough to realize the only reason for this rally is to feed Trump's vanity, not worth risking your health over.

I do have to laugh at the morons who camped out for a week to get into this ... If you're in Tulsa right now you could walk there right now and get in easily.

3 Likes

Photos inside look nowhere near full. Thought 1,000,000 people requested tickets? 

2 Likes
Principal Andy -
VinegarStrokes -
Principal Andy -

Any deaths from those are unacceptable too. Did a political candidate invite people to those protests? What’s your point?

Yes, democratic politicians literally told people to go protest in the thousands. Also, you should shut the fuck up about this like you shut the fuck you about that. 

6 Likes

kevsh -

An hour before and the arena is still half-empty. I guess most Trumps supporters are smart enough to realize the only reason for this rally is to feed Trump's vanity, not worth risking your health over.

I do have to laugh at the morons who camped out for a week to get into this ... If you're in Tulsa right now you could walk there right now and get in easily.

Go finger yourself 

Principal Andy -
VinegarStrokes -
Principal Andy -

Any deaths from those are unacceptable too. Did a political candidate invite people to those protests? What’s your point?

Several politicians encouraged it, bad argument

5 Likes

phatcat -
kevsh -

Go finger yourself 

He's right though regardless of whether he fingers himself

1 Like

4 Likes

Clan meeting?

-CNN

3 Likes
Principal Andy -

The same amount of spikes from your Antifa protesting rioting looting animals 

4 Likes

8 Likes
Mountain Medic -
Principal Andy -
VinegarStrokes -
Principal Andy -

Several politicians encouraged it, bad argument

Yep.  And Andy is just a loser SJW troll 

8 Likes