Meanwhile at the Trump Rally

StankieEdgar -

Photos inside look nowhere near full. Thought 1,000,000 people requested tickets? 

The arena holds 20k and they are only allowing every other seat due to COVID. There are more than 100k people outside right now. 

11 Likes
Principal Andy -
VinegarStrokes -
Principal Andy -

In about 2 weeks this “rally” will have cv-19 killed more people than Benghazi. maga?

So how many of the surging cases now are related to protests the last two weeks? Especially since they’re seeing significant rise in young people testing positive. 

You didn’t give a fuck about them potentially spreading the virus the past two weeks. You have no credibility or intellectual honesty with the virus. You are to caught up in Orange Man Bad narratives. 

Any deaths from those are unacceptable too. Did a political candidate invite people to those protests? What’s your point?

They were encouraged by media and politicians. That you can’t admit that is why I said you have no intellectual honesty. Personally I don’t think either one is a good idea. But 20k in a single event versus millions at hundreds of rallies nearly every day for 2 weeks. 

4 Likes

Anybody have a live video feed?

When weakness takes human form(s)

Principal Andy -
VinegarStrokes -

Translation: You’ll see a bunch of trumptard sheep.

Nobody on here is suprised by your resentment for individual liberty and patriotism 

6 Likes

UltimateKeyboardWarrior - Anybody have a live video feed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niCxnEyG0SM

Luke Rockhard -
StankieEdgar -

Photos inside look nowhere near full. Thought 1,000,000 people requested tickets? 

The arena holds 20k and they are only allowing every other seat due to COVID. There are more than 100k people outside right now. 

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks. 

Luke Rockhard -
StankieEdgar -

The real reason for every other seat is that the average trump supporter takes up 2 seats

3 Likes
Principal Andy -
VinegarStrokes -
Principal Andy -
VinegarStrokes -
Principal Andy -

In about 2 weeks this “rally” will have cv-19 killed more people than Benghazi. maga?

So how many of the surging cases now are related to protests the last two weeks? Especially since they’re seeing significant rise in young people testing positive. 

You didn’t give a fuck about them potentially spreading the virus the past two weeks. You have no credibility or intellectual honesty with the virus. You are to caught up in Orange Man Bad narratives. 

Any deaths from those are unacceptable too. Did a political candidate invite people to those protests? What’s your point?

They were encouraged by media and politicians. That you can’t admit that is why I said you have no intellectual honesty. Personally I don’t think either one is a good idea. But 20k in a single event versus millions at hundreds of rallies nearly every day for 2 weeks. 

I’m not supporting either. It’s funny how you can only contemplate binary positions. I didn’t support protests or this.

But you never complained about the protests or looters spreading the virus, unless I just didn't see it in which case I'm mistaken so feel free to post the link if you did.

2 Likes

Principal Andy -
VinegarStrokes -

So being a Trump fan makes them sheep but you parroting every left talking point makes you a free thinker? I’m not even a big Trump fan and have called him out quite a bit when he does something I think is wrong. But you’re so blinded by rage all you can do is be angry and hate. You need to find a healthy outlet raging and focusing on everything Trump is not good. 

3 Likes
Principal Andy -
VinegarStrokes -
Principal Andy -

When did you stop encouraging people to visit China Town?  

When did you chastise the politicians encouraging the protestors?

why are you moving the goal post?

The fact of the matter is you don’t care about people you only care about it all aligning with your Blue Team.  You find no harm in people gathering when it’s team blue only team red. 

I hope you aren’t really an educator because your bias encourages closed minded thinking, the same closed mindedness that is found in the racist you despise so much.  It’s par for the course for your team.  Call yourself Antifa but use fascism as means to achieve your goals.   You hate all things not left leaning which makes you as bad as those who discriminate due to age race sex etc etc.  

Hack

4 Likes

Renoslovakia -
Luke Rockhard -
StankieEdgar -

The real reason for every other seat is that the average trump supporter takes up 2 seats

You are probably the fattest person on this forum in generally the largest of anyone you come across in person when you venture out to Walmart. You are a disgusting slob of a person.

1 Like

1 Like

TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

Take note protesters. 

Not only do we vote, we make money and vote with our dollars. We don’t rely on rich celebrities to bank roll our tantrums. 

And as Tucker pointed out last night, none of that means shit and we’re losing on every front while holding the senate and presidency. 

Principal Andy -
VinegarStrokes -
Principal Andy -
VinegarStrokes -

So being a Trump fan makes them sheep but you parroting every left talking point makes you a free thinker? I’m not even a big Trump fan and have called him out quite a bit when he does something I think is wrong. But you’re so blinded by rage all you can do is be angry and hate. You need to find a healthy outlet raging and focusing on everything Trump is not good. 

I’m not angry or in a rage, just keeping it real. Feel free to post every left talking point I “parroted”... I’m right and left on a lot of issues. I’m a centrist. That being said, my own political position doesn’t change the likelihood that this rally will cv-19 kill more people than Benghazi. 

I'm voting Trump just because Biden wants to take my guns.How about you?

4 Likes
Principal Andy - 
VinegarStrokes -
Principal Andy -
VinegarStrokes -

I’m not angry or in a rage, just keeping it real. Feel free to post every left talking point I “parroted”... I’m right and left on a lot of issues. I’m a centrist. That being said, my own political position doesn’t change the likelihood that this rally will cv-19 kill more people than Benghazi. 

Well aren't you just a regular Hillary Clinton

1 Like

Principal Andy - 

What a miserable son of a fuck you are.

8 Likes

ChokeHisAss -
Renoslovakia -
Luke Rockhard -
StankieEdgar -

You are probably the fattest person on this forum in generally the largest of anyone you come across in person when you venture out to Walmart. You are a disgusting slob of a person.

I struck nerve

Principal Andy -
knockoutfighter -
Principal Andy -

The same amount of spikes from your Antifa protesting rioting looting animals 

I don’t support antifa... Another ignorant comment from a trumptard. 

How come you never responded to this thread?

are you speechless?

3 Likes
Principal Andy -
EKPOGI -
Principal Andy -
VinegarStrokes -
Principal Andy -
VinegarStrokes -

I'm voting Trump just because Biden wants to take my guns.How about you?

I like guns. 

I know,some badass CZs.i might get one this coming week.so.youre voting for Trump?or third party?Biden?