Meanwhile in Canada.....(vid) cop gets slapped...

get the fuck off

Brampledesh.

madmaxej9 - believe it or not man but in most countries on this planet law enforcement is not as glorified as it is here in the states. Same for military. I'm originally from Austria and Police officers get beat up all the time over there.

People have very little respect for them since most of the cops are just a fucking pain... I've personally told a cop straight to his face to fuck off when he pulled me over for what he thought was a broken turning light. In a very friendly matter I asked him to leave me the fuck alone and that I'm paying his salary with my tax money so he better be nice... He thanked me for showing him my license, turned around and walked away... no fuck was given by neither him nor me.. If you do that in the US you're either in jail or dead..

People talk like that all the time to police here in the states and get away with it.

ptper - Yay women cops.

Lol in the USA she would be dead.

Freeman - 

Straight outta Brampton.

lol 

You think US cops are more respected? They just shoot people more.

Nobody wants teen thrash doing that yet we don't want power mad cops either. BTW if female cop is so weak physically she SHOULD get another job.

DiSmAnTLeR - 
Marcus Agrippa - Kind of mixed feelings on this one. Normally not keen on cops being over trigger happy and don't really want to see needless deaths as such, but what the fuck do you do with crazy teens like that? I think if she HAD shot one in that situation I would find it hard to be critical.

In for Stupidnewbies opinion anyway.

This is canada. That cop had no reason to fear her life in that situation.

No way she would have gotten away with killing her. This isn't the u.s, where cops can show up and open fire on everybody (empire state building, dormer incidents) and get away with it. Phone Post 3.0

I've tried to understand you but you really are an idiot.

She should have used a taser on that bratty teenage bitch. Then she could've kicked the shit out of her for good measure to cuff her.

DiSmAnTLeR - 
KneeUpperCut Ios -
DiSmAnTLeR - 
Marcus Agrippa - Kind of mixed feelings on this one. Normally not keen on cops being over trigger happy and don't really want to see needless deaths as such, but what the fuck do you do with crazy teens like that? I think if she HAD shot one in that situation I would find it hard to be critical.

In for Stupidnewbies opinion anyway.

This is canada. That cop had no reason to fear her life in that situation.

No way she would have gotten away with killing her. This isn't the u.s, where cops can show up and open fire on everybody (empire state building, dormer incidents) and get away with it. Phone Post 3.0

And the lack of respect for police authority results in cops getting their asses beat while the world laughs. Not as bad as the UK cops walking around with nothing but walkie-talkies and retarded helmets yelling, "Aye help me mait!" when getting whooped... but its sure getting there.
Don't even try to act like this sort of incident is common in canada.

I'd even say that Canadians have more respect for their police officers as they don't use the general public as target practice. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed

Send her to the US police academy. We will show her how to deal with people that like. And it only takes 1 finger

madmaxej9 - believe it or not man but in most countries on this planet law enforcement is not as glorified as it is here in the states. Same for military. I'm originally from Austria and Police officers get beat up all the time over there.

People have very little respect for them since most of the cops are just a fucking pain... I've personally told a cop straight to his face to fuck off when he pulled me over for what he thought was a broken turning light. In a very friendly matter I asked him to leave me the fuck alone and that I'm paying his salary with my tax money so he better be nice... He thanked me for showing him my license, turned around and walked away... no fuck was given by neither him nor me.. If you do that in the US you're either in jail or dead..

That's awesome bro. You were raised right! And I love when douche bags give the whole I pay your salary speech lmao.