Meanwhile in Germany.......................

You can tell we live in bizarre times, when the 'Drive in Rave' has become a thing.

Look at the windscreen wipers dance!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jix5uLtyYT0

1 Like

![](upload://dhxLuvjz7JWCEabBOOp8BfwzhTs.jpeg)

![](upload://29uXnAv4m1telNlDjXJc0OnQNPp.jpeg)

![](upload://7bJfhjjfmxOCuPwlVFAFSoBL9Js.jpeg)

![](upload://vhJAf4CLcGE4sIBcoaFXyIlfvEa.jpeg)

I'm sorry, but that's stupid as fuck. Drive your car to listen to a dude push buttons.  Kinda like, i don't know a radia to begin with?

2 Likes

Generally annoying people given the opportunity to be extra annoying with their car horn; sounds like an excellent idea. 

Only bright side is the potential for at least a large percentage of them to be tweaking and to drive their car into a tree later that evening. 

That looks like too much fun for me to handle.

Id go. What else is there to do?

Can I jack it in my car or is that frowned upon?

What do you do if the guy in the last car in the row gets a ride home from his friends? Or if you're in front and you've had your fill of the sound of a fork in a garbage disposal and want to leave? You're trapped.

I heard about a few places doing Drive-In comedy too. When a comedian kills, people honk their horns and blinks their lights. And Drive-through strip clubs are all the rage now. Welcome to the gayest timeline in history.

![](upload://j65cIQC0I6CZvN5SvxMpWEobVdQ.jpeg)

Fighting -

I'm sorry, but that's stupid as fuck. Drive your car to listen to a dude push buttons.  Kinda like, i don't know a radia to begin with?

Dont be sorry .

You're right

ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

Can I jack it in my car or is that frowned upon?

Two separate questions.

1 Like
AngryGerbil - 

I heard about a few places doing Drive-In comedy too. When a comedian kills, people honk their horns and blinks their lights. And Drive-through strip clubs are all the rage now. Welcome to the gayest timeline in history.

So what is going on here?

Fighting -

Get off my lawn!

Let them have their fun.

How dare people go to something they enjoy! 

I thought most of the point of a rave was to get fucked up.  Probably not the best idea for everyone to be in cars.

Euros have horrible music. 

Lame songs that our children listen to are major hits in Europe 

They're fucking dumb over there 

AngryGerbil - 

My God these SIMPS.

This is how the nazis started.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8LPPIG8k6o