Meanwhile, Rioting Breaks Out In Sweden

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-20/meanwhile-rioting-breaks-out-sweden

When I heard everyone talking about Trump making up events in Sweden, I was a little confused and thought he might just be talking about what is happening there in general.  I have never been to Sweden, but I have read conflicting articles that talk about 50+ no go zones for police, raising crime etc.

Anyway, seems like there is a bit of boil over happeneing now.

Meanwhile, Rioting Breaks Out In Sweden

It would appear the mainstream media (along with several celebrities and Swedish politicians) is going to be apologizing to President Trump once again.

Having spent the entire new cycle trying to ignore the immigrant crisis facing Sweden, and pin the ignorant tail on Trump, Expressen reports riots breaking out in the highly immigrant concentrated town of Rinkeby, Sweden with police firing warning shots as 100s of young people throw stones and burn cars....

https://youtu.be/0HU1TnTDcdQ

I wouldn't be surprised if someone tries to blame Trump's divisive words for causing this. We're already being told that immigration policy can cause terrorism.

As if on cue... lol these tards just can't help themselves.

Well if you can't trust a pro-russia fake news site like zerohedge, who can you trust?

Sweden, prepare to suffer the wrath of a travel boycott from 60 million Americans who have never ventured more than 50 miles from the spot they were born!

Just googled it and all mainstream 'news' seems to be completely ignoring it?  But if you check out some of the videos being posted to twitter shit seems to be pretty crazy.

Am I being bamboozled or something?

found on reddit:

[–]throwaway18020SWE 6 points 6 hours ago* 

Here is my half assed translation:

Police fired warning shots after being attacked by youths throwing rocks at them. This happened monday night in the suburb of Rinkeby, Stockholm. Police has now left the area but classifies the incident as a violent riot. Meanwhile, violence in the area is ongoing, with cars being set on fire and looting of stores taking place.

- The police were alerted to the riot 18 minutes past eight monday evening. After police made an arrest in the subway; as they were bringing a person into custody, several of my collegas had rocks hurdled at them, reports Eva Nilsson from the police county headquarters in Stockholm.

"LOTS OF ROCKS"

In connection to the rock throwing, police fired warning shots.

Apparently there was a large amount of rocks flying, and in connection to this incident officers fired warning shots, says Eva Nilsson. They felt so threatened that they thought it was necessary to fire warning shots.

A police officer was hit by a rock.

- One of our colleagues was hit in the arm by a rock, I don't know the status of his injuries, says Eva Nilsson.

A VIOLENT RIOT

Police says they have withdrawn from Rinkeby after the incident.

- At the moment we have no presence in Rinkeyby and that is a tactical matter. If you have any question you'll have to ask the officer in charge says Eva Nilsson at half past nine.

Meanwhile continued violence is reported in the area with, among other things, cars being set on fire and several shops being burglarized.

Aftonbladet (The Evening Post) talked to a mother in her mid forties who videofilmed the burning cars in Rinkeby central square.

- It started with around 20 youths throwing rocks at the police and when the police left, those same guys turned to throwing rocks at stores. They then lit five cars on fire, says the woman.

Police say the incident will be investigated as a violent riot and assault of an officer.

ATTACKED DURING A NARCOTICS ARREST

Aftonbladet has learned that the original arrest was concerned with a narcotics crime. The unit that arrived at the scene was attacked by a large group of rock throwing youth.

When an additional police unit came to their rescue they too were attacked with rocks.

During monday evening police has been setting up a larger task force which will work overtime to quell the violence. Extra staff is also being brought in, according to Aftonbladets sources.

Archived source: https://archive.fo/tg1Q6 It is a pretty shit article, the reporters clearly don't know much about what happened but are pressed to write something.

Masakyst - 

Well if you can't trust a pro-russia fake news site like zerohedge, who can you trust?

Sweden, prepare to suffer the wrath of a travel boycott from 60 million Americans who have never ventured more than 50 miles from the spot they were born!

Do those video's look fake, you stupid fuck?

Media is also covering up the riots in France as well. From what I hear they're going in on three weeks of it now. 

Ugh. Sucks for Sweden.

Malmö is the worst city in Sweden. They have 3,4 murders per 100 000 people. The stats for Chicago are 28 murders per 100 000 people in comparison...

s98ronin - Malmö is the worst city in Sweden. They have 3,4 murders per 100 000 people. The stats for Chicago are 28 murders per 100 000 people in comparison...
Jesus what a bar to use.

Fake Pie - 
s98ronin - Malmö is the worst city in Sweden. They have 3,4 murders per 100 000 people. The stats for Chicago are 28 murders per 100 000 people in comparison...
Jesus what a bar to use.

Chicago isn't all that bad as American cities go. It has a bad reputation because the raw number of people killed is huge (because Chicago itself is huge), but it's homicide RATE isn't anywhere near the worst in the United States. That honor belongs to East St. Louis with 90 murders per 100K.

s98ronin - Malmö is the worst city in Sweden. They have 3,4 murders per 100 000 people. The stats for Chicago are 28 murders per 100 000 people in comparison...

LOL I was there a few years ago. Felt infinitely safer than any major American city I've been to.

Naughty Gorilla - 
s98ronin - Malmö is the worst city in Sweden. They have 3,4 murders per 100 000 people. The stats for Chicago are 28 murders per 100 000 people in comparison...

LOL I was there a few years ago. Felt infinitely safer than any major American city I've been to.

Chicago is perfectly safe as long as you avoid a half-dozen shitty neighborhoods.

David@accu -
Masakyst - 

Do those video's look fake, you stupid fuck?

Fake? No.

Two years old? Yes.

Sorry Dave, but either you are falling for fake news, or you are attempting to spread it yourself.

Here is the link to the first vid you posted, except this time it's from the original source. Please take note of the date: September 14, 2015.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbfJbliHWJA

View post on imgur.com

gtownhoya - Sweden could erupt into mass violence today and it would do nothing to change the fact that, once again, Trump and his people were caught looking foolish. Trump saw something on Fox News, got the story wrong, and presented it to the world.

The issue isn't Sweden. The issue is his team's difficulties with facts and his willingness to repeat what he thinks he heard. We're a month in and we already have Sweden, Bowling Green, Chicago murder rate, national murder rate, crowd size, electoral college numbers, voter fraud numbers and his statement that the American people don't care about his taxes. These aren't arguably wrong or matters of opinion, they are verifiably false.

I want this guy to succeed. There are problems he can help fix, like immigration, terrorism and trade issues.

I agree. And there's a real issue with "fake news" but his accusations can't really carry much weight when he's so full of shit himself.