Meathead Defends Barry/Namajunas Relationship - Strickland

Lol look at this emotional bitch calling others names and wishing bad for them. Hush puppy. “Bla bla bla bla bla and fuck you and bla bla you and those like you.” Lol

1 Like

I’ll tell you the same thing I told you or whatever other piece of human shit last time I talked to them in one of these threads; you are transparent, we all know what you are, and I dont view you or anyone like you as a human or that you or they have a right to live. I think you are detriment to society and that you are dangerous to let live and that a truly moral society has an obligation to smear you from existence and erase any trace that you ever breathed a breath.

1 Like

Hey, the fact that youre calling something pedophelia when it is by definition not puts you under the spotlight, not those who argued against it. Why did he lean so extremely and suddenly towards pedophilia when it was obvious that it was not!? You hiding something, uncle?

2 Likes

Are you the one who wouldnt deny being attracted to children last time?

Stop rambling accusing others of being pedos becuase they accurately argued that dating 18yo aint pedo. Your only making more of a fool out of yourself and your baseline fool level was sky high as it is…

1 Like

Who me!? No. Was someone else. So wait, your entire rambling and bad wishes were for someone else? Dude, do something about your confusion. You might end up looking in mirror and realizing youre the pedo but were confused about it being someone else the whole time

2 Likes

Hi Shawn!

Listen bud. You are chicken wing weight for me. I can verbally devour you but still remain hungry so ill save you from further embarrassment and wish you a nive day and weekend.

1 Like

Naw, pretty you were in that thread and were one of three alts I was arguing with, and if you werent; you’ve made it abundantly clear recently what you are and what your morality consists of. No, I am not mistaking you for anyone, I know what you are, all maggots look the same to me

1 Like

In fact, calling you a maggot is an insult to maggots. They actually have postive value.

1 Like

If you aren’t Shawn Strickland you damn sure should be lol

1 Like

wow this is one hell of a thread.

strickland is a seriously unbridled asshole, unreal. but he’s asking some questions that should not be dismissed flippantly.

1 Like

Sure you could, thats why you’re too fucking illiterate and too fucking stupid to use a comma or construct your sentences like you aren’t a sub intelligent, genetic afterthought.

1 Like

“This entire thread disgusts us!”

• Elvis, and Celine Dion’s deceased husband
1 Like

Of course not seriously. Im just being silly and provocative.

[quote=“Bend_The_Knee, post:41, topic:3728292, full:true”]

Even though he’s only fought three people anyone might recognize, sure, okay.

Killin It

I’m sure meathead thought he was doin Pat a solid with the ole “he waited til she was 18”…its different if he met her at 18…but to meet someone at 14 and then when they turn 18 say hey ur good now lets bang, is creepy shit

6 Likes

Try writing one sentence, including the quoted one, without making multiple mistakes before you criticize others for theirs. Yet another self-unaware retard who doesn’t know when to quit.