Medical marihuana in Canada?

I'm currently waiting to go in and see family doc. Could I ask for a card for shitty sleeping habits? Would that qualify?  And why am I so nervous to ask?

Beat bet is one of the places where you Skype with a doc in BC.

cannaconnect I believe 

U can buy bud over mail without a card I believe .   Google bcbud.ca

Rahjai MD -

I have tried the mail thing but wasn't too impressed with what I got and shipping was crazy 

Honest Lee -

Beat bet is one of the places where you Skype with a doc in BC.

cannaconnect I believe 

I will look into it if this falls through

Hammerstein - Yeah, that's not going to fly. Most doctors in Canada still won't prescribe it except for very specific conditions.

That's what I'm figuring will be the case

Then I dunno I know they starting to cut down on the shady spots in Toronto now to make way for legal spots .

no family doc I know will just give u a medical script 

Diagnosis: reefer madness!

Where do you live?

So he gave me a referral to go see a doctor that deals in medical marijuana. Told me he's a big supporter for it and even has stocks in some companies.

shaqitup -

Where do you live?

Little town outside of barrie ontario 

tell them sleep and also back pain.   back pain is hard to quantify so they will often just write the script.  Shit it should be legal in a few months anyway...

cuzzi -
Rahjai MD -

I have tried the mail thing but wasn't too impressed with what I got and shipping was crazy 

What do you mean by crazy?  Some offer free shipping even from BC. 

Allegedly.

Stache -
cuzzi -
Rahjai MD -

Allegedly.

Greencaremed is one I used

BigEyedFish -

tell them sleep and also back pain.   back pain is hard to quantify so they will often just write the script.  Shit it should be legal in a few months anyway...

Trudeau will find a way to push it till 2020. In the mean time I will try this Avenue. I hear the place in barrie has alot of options. It would be nice to physically see what I'm buying then not worry about getting pinched carrying it home 

cuzzi -

I'm currently waiting to go in and see family doc. Could I ask for a card for shitty sleeping habits? Would that qualify?  And why am I so nervous to ask?

Depending where you live, you can just go to some of the shops that sell it and buy it witn no licence. I have gone to one in downtown Hamilton a few times and bout shatter with no issue.

cuzzi -
Stache -
cuzzi -
Rahjai MD -

Allegedly.

Greencaremed is one I used

Their site seems to be down.  Sounds like an actual medicinal shop though so maybe it has higher quality than regular street bud.  I'm not much of a connoisseur.

cuzzi - 
BigEyedFish -

Trudeau will find a way to push it till 2020. In the mean time I will try this Avenue. I hear the place in barrie has alot of options. It would be nice to physically see what I'm buying then not worry about getting pinched carrying it home 

wouldnt surprise me one bit if trudeau pushed it or never even got it.  

buyweedonline.ca is another option.  No card needed 

BigEyedFish -
cuzzi - 
BigEyedFish -

wouldnt surprise me one bit if trudeau pushed it or never even got it.  

buyweedonline.ca is another option.  No card needed 

Thanks I will check it out 

cuzzi -

Go to the website of the Licensed Producer you want to hold your license with. They have a list of doctors or have phone numbers listed for your region. You call and they set up the appointment. The con in doing it this way is there is usually a consulting fee, usually a couple of hundred dollars. You don't have to switch your primary care physician don't worry. 

Or you can ask your family doctor and probably be ridiculed and be met combatively. 

My wife did go through her family doctor but made effort to educate him, he took a physician course offered by the LP, and she was his patient more than 15 years.