Medical recreational or black market weed

Started with 34, coyotes dug them all up. After some trail camera investigation I learned they were targeting the soil with fish emulsion and would climb fences to get to it. Incredibly frustrating but at least now I know what the best coyote bait is!
Replanted mid June with 40 seedlings. They’re struggling with the heat and spotty rain this summer so I’m not expecting a great harvest.

4 Likes

Weed is for losers.

1 Like

90s loser GIF by Beck

1 Like

How’s it going?

1 Like

Still in the game. Lot of changes from the government that have been a pain in the ass but I don’t think that will ever stop. Eventually it will be recreational and I’ll have to adapt to that.

2 Likes

MUV is my preferred dispensary. The flower is good but I wish they had more straight sativa strains.

Their edibles selection is the best in my area. The 2:1 gummies are perfect.

1 Like

They have gotten away from sativas from what I can tell. They had some really good ones for a while in high percentages but most seem to be hybrid and lean one way or another. I myself prefer the straight up indica, sativa, hybrid. A good sativa in the morning, man so good!

I only get RSO for edibles. Their RSO is also the best imo. I can take a decent amount at a time and Trulieves was sending me to the bathroom regularly, not with MUV’s. Have you made butter/edibles before? Its a must.

2 Likes

Cap is the man. LA Made where the dank is made!

How ya doing, mate?