Megadeth finally wins the Grammy

And some dickless idiot plays Master of Puppets over the loudspeaker

At least it wasn't Four Horsemen.

Squirrel, Blue Belt - At least it wasn't Four Horsemen.
That would have been forgivable IMO

Thought Grammys were the bottom of the awards barrel.

Music insiders giving awards to each other in hopes to generate more sales...

David Bowie won a Grammy. What the fuck was that about? Best rock song I think. Highly Suspect or twenty - one pilots should have won.

Hahahahahaha

mrblonde1281 - And some dickless idiot plays Master of Puppets over the loudspeaker

Is that true? Ha ha. Even if the "feud" is long gone and buried, that would sting

Sprawl'n'Stall -
mrblonde1281 - And some dickless idiot plays Master of Puppets over the loudspeaker

Is that true? Ha ha. Even if the "feud" is long gone and buried, that would sting
Yeah man. It turns out it was the house band playing..... Not sure whether that makes it better or worse

MacReady - David Bowie won a Grammy. What the fuck was that about? Best rock song I think. Highly Suspect or twenty - one pilots should have won.
Lol how old are you?

The_KoJ -
MacReady - David Bowie won a Grammy. What the fuck was that about? Best rock song I think. Highly Suspect or twenty - one pilots should have won.
Lol how old are you?
Haha seriously.... What grade are you in?

Past your bedtime kid

Not hating on Megadeth, I enjoyed that album. Personally though I thought Gojira should have won. That album is amazing.

mrblonde1281 -
The_KoJ -
Lol how old are you?
Haha seriously.... What grade are you in?
I remember being pissed that Jethro Tull beat Metallica for best Metal. Go to bed old men.

For all the geriatric fucks that are defending David Bowie's 5 wins and probably haven't even listened to it. For your listening pleasure:

https://youtu.be/kszLwBaC4Sw

I loved Dave's response to master of puppets being played.

"It's OK. I don't expect them to be able to play Megadeth songs" lol

Finally

Is there video of this Metallica/Megadeth incident. 

forgotlogininfo - I loved Dave's response to master of puppets being played.

"It's OK. I don't expect them to be able to play Megadeth songs" lol

Nice