Megan Anderson next in line for Cyborg title shot

Thread removed

Megan is swoon material. Big fan.
Having said that, Cyborg by KO

Yeah gonna need more pics of Megan Phone Post 3.0

East bound and down Korean Powers - Yeah gonna need more pics of Megan Phone Post 3.0
This, for research of course. We all need an in depth view to have a good discussion on the bout. Phone Post 3.0

Mo Phenomenal -
East bound and down Korean Powers - Yeah gonna need more pics of Megan Phone Post 3.0
This, for research of course. We all need an in depth view to have a good discussion on the bout. Phone Post 3.0
Of course, I've heard a lot strength for MMA comes from your chest and lower back area so if you have those that would be nice. Phone Post 3.0

Dude I think she is so incredibly beautiful. I love her and her fight style is awesome Phone Post 3.0

mymmanews -

Spoke with Invicta FC matchmakers and it seems they think Megan Anderson is next in line. Shannon Knapp wants Cyborg for a July 18 card to defend Invicta FC belt.

http://www.mymmanews.com/megan-anderson-cris-cyborg/

Mymmanews

Thank you for posting. Shannon Knapp told MMAJunkie that the targeted date is 29th July for Invicta 18  if Cris wants to defend her title.

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/05/shannon-knapp-targets-july-29-for-invicta-fc-18-spot-open-for-cyborg

So let me get this straight, Cindy Dandois wants to fight Cyborg, Cyborg said she wanted to get Cindy in the cage, Cindy is in Invicta, but Invicta is targeting the second title defense in a row for Cyborg against a woman ranked below Cindy who got finished by Cindy?

Interesting matchmaking. Phone Post 3.0

Sunkist1207 -
mymmanews -

Spoke with Invicta FC matchmakers and it seems they think Megan Anderson is next in line. Shannon Knapp wants Cyborg for a July 18 card to defend Invicta FC belt.

http://www.mymmanews.com/megan-anderson-cris-cyborg/

Mymmanews

Thank you for posting. Shannon Knapp told MMAJunkie that the targeted date is 29th July for Invicta 18  if Cris wants to defend her title.

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/05/shannon-knapp-targets-july-29-for-invicta-fc-18-spot-open-for-cyborg

@sunkist1207, yeah that's in the article.  Just typed date wrong here in thread.  Fixed. Thanks

orcus - So let me get this straight, Cindy Dandois wants to fight Cyborg, Cyborg said she wanted to get Cindy in the cage, Cindy is in Invicta, but Invicta is targeting the second title defense in a row for Cyborg against a woman ranked below Cindy who got finished by Cindy?

Agree. Personally I think Cindy has earned the matchup against Cris. Megan could fight Charmaine Tweet, and if Cris beats Cindy Dandois and Megan beats Charmaine Tweet then that could be her next 145lbs defense.

Wait so what happened with UFC?

Ray Elbe -
orcus - So let me get this straight, Cindy Dandois wants to fight Cyborg, Cyborg said she wanted to get Cindy in the cage, Cindy is in Invicta, but Invicta is targeting the second title defense in a row for Cyborg against a woman ranked below Cindy who got finished by Cindy?

Agree. Personally I think Cindy has earned the matchup against Cris. Megan could fight Charmaine Tweet, and if Cris beats Cindy Dandois and Megan beats Charmaine Tweet then that could be her next 145lbs defense.
Cyborg should mention that she wants the fight in an interview or two, if she can fit her name in between Holly's, Miesha's, and Ronda's. Or perhaps she should ask Shannon and Julie for the fight, as she said she would ask Dana and Decker for fights with those 135ers. Phone Post 3.0

Another world beater for Cyborg, this is ridiculous. Phone Post 3.0

hopefully this is a bikini contest?

Ray Elbe -

Ray

With respect and in my opinion Cindy should challenge Tonya for the BW title since she fights in both divisions. Megan and Charmaine should fight for the number one contender spot. In my opinion and with respect it would be nice to see Cris continue actively using her platform to promote her up coming AWMMA event as well as doing promotion for the Invicta events and maybe fight at Invicta 19/20 or in the UFC against Holly in Nov if Valentina defeats her.

"next in line for Cyborg title shot" lol, more like next in line to get your teeth knocked in. Phone Post 3.0

I don't want to see this fight. I like Megan too much. Phone Post 3.0

Sunkist1207 -
Ray Elbe -

Ray

With respect and in my opinion Cindy should challenge Tonya for the BW title since she fights in both divisions. Megan and Charmaine should fight for the number one contender spot. In my opinion and with respect it would be nice to see Cris actively using her platform to promote her up coming AWMMA event as well as doing promotion for the Invicta events and maybe fight at Invicta 19/20 or in the UFC against Holly in Nov if Valentina defeats her.

With respect, Cindy beat Megan in her last fight and lost to Tonya in her fight before that. So having her fight Tonya again, while we have a 145 #1 contender match between a woman Cindy just beat and a woman Cyborg beat three fights ago makes no sense. Phone Post 3.0

Orcus 

Unfortunately I am not a matchmaker and this is only my opinion. Considering Cindy walks at 150 I am surprised you are not encouraging her to compete at BW. 

Fuck the fight. Who is this Megan Anderson? Need more pics for research. Clearly she doesn't belong in there with Cyborg because of how shallow 145 is. But more Megan please. If she can scrap, that's a plus. Phone Post 3.0