Megan Anderson: Not visa issues nor I'm pregnant

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/7/5/15920414/morning-report-megan-anderson-even-more-confident-about-fighting-cris-cyborg-after-sparring-footage

Cyborg yesterday said that Megan should have been more responsable and professional about her visa issues in beforehand.

Megan Anderson states that she is not pregnant nor she has visa issues as rumored because of her silence about the real reason she pulled out of the fight. That the world can't press her and force her to tell the world the real reason behind it. That she doesn't owe anyone any explanation.

Megan also states that the rumors about her being scared after watching the sparring footage between Cyborg and two-time olympic boxing medalist Claressa Shield is nothing but farther from the truth. On the contrary she is even more confident of her skills and she sees the holes on her game.

"The thing that pisses me off the most is people think like I'm scared when that’s far from the truth."

Bad luck toots, don't pull out of a fight mad early with zero reason and expect people not to speculate.

She said it was a personal reason and she will fight Cyborg.

shaqitup - 

Bad luck toots, don't pull out of a fight mad early with zero reason and expect people not to speculate.

Yup. She's gonna have to deal with tons of speculation, that's for sure. Nothing she can do about that.

MMA fans are just, consistently the pissiest, most childish, worst fans I've seen in any field.

They watch for years, dislike most matches, and are so stupid they don't realize that fights getting dropped has always and will always be a part of fighting because fighters, it turns out, are human beings.

People will definitely speculate, but do so never realizing that they're acting as if being a part of entertainment or sport entitles fans to any intimate knowledge.

They're the same people who cry about fighters daring to take medicine a medical professional gives them before checking with the might drug testing authority first.

if she isn't saying what it is and it's not any type of injury or other bodily issues, she's pussing out...

She lost the first round against Charmaine Tweet. She doesn't the power, nor the speed to fight Cyborg.

She will get destroyed.

She obviously ducked the fight, no spin will change that. She's terrified.

forget it, don't sign up and pull out for no reason and expect people have sympathy.

Just disclose the reason or don't make any statement. Such a horseshit excuse to say "It's none of your business, but it's not these things here that were mentioned. Now mind your business!"

Could be something really personal with a loved one or her own self. No one needs to know if she doesn't want them to. Better her pullout if she's gonna be distracted and not at 100%

Morpheus1976 -

forget it, don't sign up and pull out for no reason and expect people have sympathy.

Don't sign a contract with the UFC and have a visa over stay

If Cyborg fights on the McGregor card the only logical opponent is Holly Holm. Megan Anderson vs Cyborg can happen next year when the UFC returns to Australia 

Ray Elbe -
Morpheus1976 -

Don't sign a contract with the UFC and have a visa over stay

so what's the deal, she can't enter the USA anymore for how many years?

Ray Elbe -

If Cyborg fights on the McGregor card the only logical opponent is Holly Holm. Megan Anderson vs Cyborg can happen next year when the UFC returns to Australia 

Yes the only logical opponent is 1-3 in last 4 and 0-1 in the division Holly...

at least GDR had the balls to put out a statement.

Robling - MMA fans are just, consistently the pissiest, most childish, worst fans I've seen in any field.

They watch for years, dislike most matches, and are so stupid they don't realize that fights getting dropped has always and will always be a part of fighting because fighters, it turns out, are human beings.

People will definitely speculate, but do so never realizing that they're acting as if being a part of entertainment or sport entitles fans to any intimate knowledge.

They're the same people who cry about fighters daring to take medicine a medical professional gives them before checking with the might drug testing authority first.

This, 100%. 

abi - if she isn't saying what it is and it's not any type of injury or other bodily issues, she's pussing out...

what if she got a breast cancer dx? there are more things to personal reasons that injury. asshole...

Cyborg should be more responsible about what she puts in her body and doesn't bother disclosing 

if she wants, i can help her become pregnant, so she can use that as an excuse