Megan Anderson

She looked like she didn't even belong in the cage.

She was tenative and scared.

I don't know what happened because she has looked better than that but that was terrible.

1 Like
Swamp Donkey - 

Shes not as great as they say she is.. cat would beat her again 

No freaking way. Cat has O.5 fight IQ. Zero boxing. Bad kicks. purple belt grappling. Very tough. Lots of heart, but no skill development.

2 Likes

Does everyone think that Amanda’s striking is that good? It seems like she does fairly basic, readable jab cross and overhand right most of the time. Her success is more due to her shit opponents...

9 Likes

Either way, I wanna find out what those legs are all about! 

3 Likes

She looked happy to be there.  She wasn’t even upset with how fast she lost.  

Megan is just straight dumpster fire. They litteraly put her in because there was no one left. She's all size and that's about it. Just size 

11 Likes
WV789 -

Does everyone think that Amanda’s striking is that good? It seems like she does fairly basic, readable jab cross and overhand right most of the time. Her success is more due to her shit opponents...

Let’s face it, 90% + of WMMA is shit

11 Likes
WV789 -

Not a great striker but very powerful. Valentina outstruck her in both fights, but she landed the harder shots.  None of these women can handle Amanda’s power. 

1 Like

This fight was like the famous Mike Tyson quote, “Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face.”

1 Like
WV789 - 

She punches like a dude. Would KO most of you guys (non-fighters)

WV789 -

It's because it's WMMA and as well as MMA striking not looking pretty to be effective. People always confuse boxing striking with mma striking 

Megan is better looking than Amanda, but not a better fighter.

The same for Ronda, Miesha, and Holly.

She got clipped and realized this isn’t another fight.  All respect, she showed up in the octagon. But her face showed shock and confusion . I imagine it’s the look if prime Anderson Silva showed up at UFC I. 

Nunes is levels above these women. The only fight that makes sense is Nunes/Cuborg 2. Which will never happen or when they’re both way past their prime in Bellator or whatever the 2nd league is will be. 

theshooter - Megan is better looking than Amanda, but not a better fighter.

Amanda Is cuter. I don’t care. Megan is not attractive in my eyes. She’s to big and to pale 

WV789 -

It's straight forward for a guy that trains and spars a little. It's damn Godlike for a woman

2 Likes

She was in over her head, then she got punched in the face right away and reality set in. Nunes is just that much better than everyone else.

Dugs95 - 
theshooter - Megan is better looking than Amanda, but not a better fighter.

Amanda Is cuter. I don’t care. Megan is not attractive in my eyes. She’s to big and to pale 

So who would you rather put your penis inside of? Amanda or Megan?

A real competitor would have thrown Amandas kid over the Octagon  wall when the opportunity presented itself.

6 Likes

"Amanda Is cuter. I don’t care. Megan is not attractive in my eyes. She’s to big and to pale "

I disagree, and you are the first person I have ever heard refer to Amanda Nunes as being “cute”.

I respect Amanda as a fighter, but she is not good looking at all.

5 Likes

“So who would you rather put your penis inside of? Amanda or Megan?”

Megan over Amanda, easily. Not even a contest.

I have a hard time seeing any straight man wanting to bang Amanda.

1 Like