Megan Olivi looking down on Gus (pic)

TrainingSmarterNotHarder -
Elias Cepeda - 
Sonester Sambo -
TheHoarseWhisperer - Someone needs a medication adjustment. Phone Post 3.0

Im glad i have great mental health. In todays world, white=black, and black=white.

I read a stat that over 70% of Americans are druged on pescreption meds or psych meds. Reading the OG/UG reminds me of how true it is. Your reaction is like someone on psych meds. Psych meds suck out the soul and change patterns/brain functions/more hostile. You and Elias Cepeda are def on psychotropic meds. I will continue to calmly ans rationally post about truths...the white guilt nutjobs like you and Elias "furious, crazy, racist" As homines are not effective vs me
Lol meltdown Phone Post 3.0
Yikes. Indeed.

Also, I'm a brown dude who has never used psychotropics but I agree...all the white fighters on ufc 192 should win...HA! Phone Post 3.0

Youre not even reading my posts. You said that, remember.. So you dont know what im saying yet arguing against me. Youre mentally disturbed. I make sense and im imprevious to ad homines. You also assume im brown. Typical liberal to just assume and assume. Im of mixed ethnicity...and im not dark skinned...
I assume you're brown? I was telling you that I am, dork. You assumed I was white, earlier.

Seeiousky, if anyone knows this guy, please get him help before his breakdown hurts others. Or, just call his mom so she can shut off his Internet Phone Post 3.0

I'm enjoying this thread Phone Post 3.0

For fucks sake, its "ad hominem" not "as homines" you dipshit. If you are going to try to act like you are smarter by using latin, at least use it correctly.

i heard DC has a cold, better betting on Gus than.

Damasta Shonuff - For fucks sake, its "ad hominem" not "as homines" you dipshit. If you are going to try to act like you are smarter by using latin, at least use it correctly.
Typical white guilt liberal here, siding with Latins... Phone Post 3.0

Elias Cepeda -
Damasta Shonuff - For fucks sake, its "ad hominem" not "as homines" you dipshit. If you are going to try to act like you are smarter by using latin, at least use it correctly.
Latin is the original white language so of course you're sticking to your roots you typical liberal hack. Phone Post 3.0

TrainingSmarterNotHarder - He grossly misquoted me. I said AT 205

If what I said was racist, then Canelo vs Cotto in boxing is racist. "Mexico vs Puerto Rico" etc

Why do you white guilt liberal hacks always put racist intent behind everything? White guilt isnt a thing in boxing, YET seems to always reer its ugly head in MMA

Im simply just saying, there has never been a white Euro champ AT 205, and that Gus being champ would BE HUGE and good for the growth of MMA.

Its no different then promoters in boxing looking for the next big Mexican superstar due to the RICH history of Mexican boxing, and the fact Mexicans make up the largest percentage of combat sports fans by a large gap.

Boxing has its bad ass Eastern Euros. Talent wise MMA is missing out on sooo much by not even having a big presence in Europe. Gus would add to that. Theres Conor for Irelad but Conor is a cross over star whos LOVED GLOBALLY. MMA still also needs Gus and MORE like Gus from all around Wurope.

If you have the nerve to say that 1 or 2 Euro champs is "enough," then the 205 division being the black division is already wayyy more then enough. Youre both the real racists. You dont want real diversity either
Has nothing to do with liberal, numb nuts. Phone Post 3.0

She must be standing on a box lol Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

mkou - "UFC needs its first white euro champ."

Lol, go back to Stormfront Phone Post 3.0

I think most MMA fans feel this way.The UFC knows that white champs are more marketable so they give them the easiest paths. He has gotten the easiest path to title shots. He has fought all chumps or guys well past their primes. Compare his opponents to the other top contenders'. You can say the same about McGregor. If you look at the opponents, top black fighters seem to end up fighting each other at a much higher percentage.Jacare and Yoel have been killing the division. Why are they fighting each other? Then only one of them gets a shot at the title.Gus is getting titleshots for fighting bums then gets another one after getting KTFO.

mkou - "UFC needs its first white euro champ."

Let me guess youre a white guilt liberal

You playing that race card bullshit is whats the real racisim. STFD and go back to worldstar

Theres NOTHING racist about what I said.

Europe is a big untaped market that would add dramatically to the talent pool also. Gus needs to be champ. Its statin facts. The best boxers in boxing right now are White/Asian Eastern Euros. Its why Boxing is popular again as a whole. MMA needs those bad ass white Euros.

Also the majority of the USA fanbase are Mexicans so MMA needs Mexican stud fighters too. Boxing has that covered with Canelo and many more also

If im racist then you also need to call all marketing racist. Also If you were truly about diversity you wpuls not be ok with the 205 division in the UFC just being the black division. You would want real diversity like Gus as champ amd such. Youre the true racist. And Im not even white. Just speaking on reality. Why also cater to blacks when they are only 12% of the population. If anything, Whites and Mexicans should be appealed to. Of course, im not PC so I expect to be flamed...but the truth is the truth
Wut Phone Post 3.0

TheEmperorRises -
chadp -
Gancho Al Hígado - idgi
Gus is 6'5 Phone Post 3.0
That means Megan is 6'7

Snu Snu Phone Post 3.0
Crushed pelvis! Phone Post 3.0

Elias Cepeda -
mkou - "UFC needs its first white euro champ."

No kidding. Plus, it already has one. Phone Post 3.0
Mighty Mouse is actually African American bro. Phone Post 3.0

BJTT_Rinickulous -
Elias Cepeda -
Latin is the original white language so of course you're sticking to your roots you typical liberal hack. Phone Post 3.0
TRIGGERED Phone Post 3.0

BJTT_Rinickulous -
Elias Cepeda -
Haha! Phone Post 3.0

It's amazing how easy thiaguy is to spot

TrainingSmarterNotHarder - 
Elias Cepeda - 
Sonester Sambo -
TheHoarseWhisperer - Someone needs a medication adjustment. Phone Post 3.0

Im glad i have great mental health. In todays world, white=black, and black=white.

I read a stat that over 70% of Americans are druged on pescreption meds or psych meds. Reading the OG/UG reminds me of how true it is. Your reaction is like someone on psych meds. Psych meds suck out the soul and change patterns/brain functions/more hostile. You and Elias Cepeda are def on psychotropic meds. I will continue to calmly ans rationally post about truths...the white guilt nutjobs like you and Elias "furious, crazy, racist" As homines are not effective vs me
Lol meltdown Phone Post 3.0
Yikes. Indeed.

Also, I'm a brown dude who has never used psychotropics but I agree...all the white fighters on ufc 192 should win...HA! Phone Post 3.0

I actually like Gus a lot as a fighter too. I'd be rooting for him if he was purple. The fact hes Euro, it would be even better that he won, and would be good for the growth of MMA

I also gave reasons why im cheering for Bader

Im just saying common sense stuff about everything else

Youre white. You dont want other white fighters to succeed? You dont want to root for white fighters?

Untapped markets globally need their represenitives etc

In an earlier post you implied Conor was "enough of Euro champs" That was insanely racist of you and exposed your true colors. Do you have any shame being such a white guilt liberal? White guilt is a mental illness. Im sticking up for white fighters too by the way. Not white fans like you. You white fans who shit on your own race deserve the worst

"I'm not the racist here!"

Uses a predominantly black website as an insult...

Married young women particulary love the cawk

Check out Megan Olivi when she interviews Stefan Struve. At the end of the video it shows her standing on a chair. Soo cute :)