Meisha's Weigh In Attire

Nothing wrong with someone wanting look good AND kick ass. Honda looked great but Miesha really stood out. Phone Post

OneTesticledMoneyLaunderer - dont know, dont care

dat toe

. Phone Post

Hubba hubba Phone Post

She looks great. Phone Post

She is better than Honda in the looks department

The current Fox Force Five rankings:

Most like to watch fight = The Rowdy one.

Most like to look at = Tate

Most like to listen to = Marloes

UGCTT Captain America - Phone Post

Phone Post

jasonhightower - 

Nothing wrong with someone wanting look good AND kick ass. Honda looked great but Miesha really stood out. Phone Post

Exactly. I get to watch my favorite sport in the world....and oh yeah, sometimes they are hot girls doing it. BONUS! It's not like they don't consistently put on exciting fights. 

Lol I don't even have the words..poor guys. Phone Post

Archangel - These girls are either UGers or lurkers and they are Pro fighters to boot. so we should keep it respectful and leave the other stuff for the OG.

! Phone Post

FOX Force Five - The current Fox Force Five rankings:

Most like to watch fight = The Rowdy one.

Most like to look at = Tate

Most like to listen to = Marloes

That's reasonable.

TalkShowOnMute -  

!!! Phone Post

Meisha hot Honda not.

I think it's hilarious that everyone has this either/or attitude. Can't I objectify them both?

My memory may not serve me right but by the looks of that pic I don't think her arm was the only thing she got surgery on since the Ronda fight. Unless that is one of those "special" brazires. Also while I'm talking about enhancements does anybody else think that Brittney may have jumped a couple of sizes herself. Last couple of weigh-ins they have been looking enormous. Phone Post

Archangel - These girls are either UGers or lurkers and they are Pro fighters to boot. so we should keep it respectful and leave the other stuff for the OG.

Yeah because they totally didnt want male attention Phone Post

Hey Brian Carraway what's up bra? So what do you think about that nice little Joe camel toe your girls got going on there? Phone Post

Miesha holding the record for most camel toes in mma Phone Post

Meisha is wayyyyyyyyu hotter. Phone Post

tate certainly has a much better body than ronda as far as attractiveness goes