Melbourne crowd is atrocious

At the event and the dumb cunts just boo cos they don't understand.
Legit ashamed to be Aussie today. Phone Post 3.0

Does the arena feel too big? Phone Post 3.0

Way too big. UFC isnt suited to stadiums. I can legit hear people's phone ringing. I couldn't hear myself talk at 110 Phone Post 3.0

Nah just dumb fucks everywhere mate. Phone Post 3.0

My problems with the crowd bunch of uneducated fucks. Phone Post 3.0

too large

Sydney is the only city for MMA. Phone Post 3.0

They're probably fucking bored. 84 minutes into the ppv before the 3rd fight started Phone Post 3.0

Such a polite crowd Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

If you wanted a stand up fight go watch a KB fight why watch an mma fight if you gonna boo the grappling. Told a couple cunts already to stfu. Phone Post 3.0

I think Rousey pulled the casual fans in. You can tell everyone around us knows nothing about whats going on Phone Post 3.0

Fucking oath, OP. There's a group of douchebags in the row next to me who were booing whenever someone stopped throwing a punch and another obnoxious guy in front of me yelling shit during the Whittaker/Hall fight when Uriah was stuck in the clinch. Phone Post 3.0

The booing during the struve fight was warranted... but definitely stadiums shows look good but the atmosphere just doesnt translate Phone Post 3.0

japan crowds seem intense by comparison

Yeah I argee. Also way to many ROUSEY tops in the crowd. Phone Post 3.0

Stadium is far too big...

No atmosphere. Phone Post 3.0

Yet again, Sydney showing them Mexicans how it's done. Sounds like every cunt is on Valium Phone Post 3.0

bigbenpie2 - Yet again, Sydney showing them Mexicans how it's done. Sounds like every cunt is on Valium Phone Post 3.0
Went to 127 and your spot on there mate. Phone Post 3.0

When hunt won you could hear a quick cheer and then back to silence. That place should have been going nuts after he won. Phone Post 3.0