Melendez/Gustafson/Hendricks = 2013 People's champ

You could make a case for Edgar as well but w.e. Weird how so many contenders for robbed this year Phone Post 3.0

They're all one guy? I never knew... Phone Post 3.0

Only one of those guys got robbed though Phone Post 3.0

agree with melendez and hendrix

but jones beat gus legit, it was just close

smth416 - Only one of those guys got robbed though Phone Post 3.0
Melendez Phone Post 3.0

Melendez is the only guy who actually should have won, it wasn't a robbery though. None of the fights you listed were robberies.

Actually
Dodson FLW champ
Frankie Edgar FW champ
Gilbert LW champ
Hendricks WW champ
Gustafson LHW champ

That's what it should be Phone Post 3.0

I wonder if the people that truly believe Melendez won, also believe that he/Thomson III was a great decision.  Seems like the Cesar Gracie/Diaz way of thinking.  Anytime they win a close decision it was right was everytime they lose a close decision it was a robbery.  You always hear how Diaz really beat Diego, Riggs, Sherk, and Karo but never how he possibly lost the split decision to Mike Aina.

Jones beat Gus-- 14/15 media sites, many fans,  and all 3 judges agreed

Hendricks beat GSP-- 15/15 media sites, 1/3 judges, nearly all pro fighters, nearly all fans, and Dana agreed.

I don't remember Melendez/Bendo being too controversial other than CGJJ fanbois.

Hendricks=  People's champ.

chris12 - Actually
Dodson FLW champ
Frankie Edgar FW champ
Gilbert LW champ
Hendricks WW champ
Gustafson LHW champ

You think Frankie beat Aldo?...c'mon. Phone Post 3.0

chris12 - Actually
Dodson FLW champ
Frankie Edgar FW champ
Gilbert LW champ
Hendricks WW champ
Gustafson LHW champ

That Frankie/Aldo wasn't a robbery Phone Post 3.0

Lol Aldo outclassed Frankie. Phone Post 3.0

discodrew -
chris12 - Actually
Dodson FLW champ
Frankie Edgar FW champ
Gilbert LW champ
Hendricks WW champ
Gustafson LHW champ

That Frankie/Aldo wasn't a robbery Phone Post 3.0
Can't wait to Frankie defend his belt against Penn Phone Post 3.0

I think the Aldo/Frankie fight was closer than people gave Frankie credit for. I think like Hendrick's rounds over GSP, the ones Aldo won were by bigger margin but round wise, i think it was very close. I think, again, there was a round or 2 that were hard to score.

Who are the people exactly?

IT doesn't count if they're the ones saying it, such as gil. I haven't heard anybody else every say this about him.

Also it is kind of silly to say so, when he had a close decision to a sluggish looking benson, while pettis finished him in the 2nd.

"None of the fights you listed were robberies."

shaqitup -

Who are the people exactly?

IT doesn't count if they're the ones saying it, such as gil. I haven't heard anybody else every say this about him.

Also it is kind of silly to say so, when he had a close decision to a sluggish looking benson, while pettis finished him in the 2nd.

Pettis finished benson in the 2nd? Send me the link, I only saw the first round version Phone Post 3.0