Melendez vs Khabib. Make it happen

Khabib wrecks Melendez

caseharts -
Sir Psycho Sexy -
caseharts - I think Khabib should be next for a title. But I wouldn't mind it. Melendez won't out wrestling Khabib though I think Khabib out wrestles him. Phone Post
Next for a title shot after one win over a guy outside the top 10 in a sloppy fight? Rrrrrrrrriiiiigggghhhttttt. Phone Post 3.0

Pat Healy was in the top ten. Or should have been. That wasn't Sloppy he dominated him. Phone Post

It was a sloppy fight. Didn't impress me at all. Phone Post 3.0

Sir Psycho Sexy -
caseharts -
Sir Psycho Sexy -
caseharts - I think Khabib should be next for a title. But I wouldn't mind it. Melendez won't out wrestling Khabib though I think Khabib out wrestles him. Phone Post
Next for a title shot after one win over a guy outside the top 10 in a sloppy fight? Rrrrrrrrriiiiigggghhhttttt. Phone Post 3.0

Pat Healy was in the top ten. Or should have been. That wasn't Sloppy he dominated him. Phone Post

Sorry to hear that. Pat Healy is a pressure fighter and Khabib was the underdog everyone including Khabib feared healys bjj and wrestling. Once Khabib realized he was vastly superior on the ground the fight went from Khabib backing up and rocking Healy to grappling Healy to death. The fight gave Khabib tons of confidence in his ground game which will do wonders for him being that Healy tapped Miller. Phone Post

ttt

caseharts -
Sir Psycho Sexy -
caseharts -
Sir Psycho Sexy -

Sorry to hear that. Pat Healy is a pressure fighter and Khabib was the underdog everyone including Khabib feared healys bjj and wrestling. Once Khabib realized he was vastly superior on the ground the fight went from Khabib backing up and rocking Healy to grappling Healy to death. The fight gave Khabib tons of confidence in his ground game which will do wonders for him being that Healy tapped Miller. Phone Post

Great analysis Phone Post

@JoshGrossESPN: Just interviewed @GilbertMelendez on GPB. He didn't call out @TeamKhabib, but said it's a fight he'd welcome in place of a title shot. Phone Post 3.0