Melissa Molinaro: DIME

Yes she is fren

mas

ttt

Yep. She is about as good as it gets for me. Beautiful with the nice plump tailpiece.

ttt

i luv how u can be a whore under the guise of "dance/art"

Good lord above. Built like a brick shit house. Phone Post 3.0

boxing wiz -

Yep. She is about as good as it gets for me. Beautiful with the nice plump tailpiece.

Plump tailpiece? What are you new?

Plump fart popper Phone Post 3.0

Yeah solid 10 :) 

Fuck italian girls are the sexiest and super easy to fuck also. 

Peruvian Necktiez - 

Yeah solid 10 :) 

Fuck italian girls are the sexiest and super easy to fuck also. 

And a forest of bush

I wondered why there were just soo many italian women everywhere, then I just figured italian guys won't stop having kids until the 2x male heirs come out.. this will produce at least 4-5 womens on some cases. 

We get all this delicious pussy because of macho italian guys, God bless them :) 

in

In

gokudamus - i luv how u can be a whore under the guise of "dance/art"

A Whore has sex for money. A slut give it away for free. I don't know how often she gives her pussy away and I don't think you do either.

I would call her an Attention Ho.

Peruvian Necktiez - 

I wondered why there were just soo many italian women everywhere, then I just figured italian guys won't stop having kids until the 2x male heirs come out.. this will produce at least 4-5 womens on some cases. 

We get all this delicious pussy because of macho italian guys, God bless them :) 

True.

I will say however, women just REALLY love to fuck Italian guys. Im Islander personally but I can pass when in NJ and FL so it works!

Judge Mental - 
Peruvian Necktiez - 

True.

I will say however, women just REALLY love to fuck Italian guys. Im Islander personally but I can pass when in NJ and FL so it works!

The only time I hear that women love Italian guys, it's coming from an Italian guy.

Cant resist the latinas