Meltzer says Vinny Mac is calling an audible

From his latest podcast it's a triple threat at Mania now.

Bryan vs Reigns vs Lesnar

Vince is a hot headed emotional mess right now because of the crowds so this could all change again in the coming weeks.

Why not do it before the rumble? He knew how the crowd would take it. Phone Post 3.0

I'm thinking this is a troll to swerve the crowd

The best thing they could do right now if they are still going with the original plan, is for reigns to turn heel. Phone Post 3.0

cool hand Ed - I'm thinking this is a troll to swerve the crowd
This Phone Post 3.0

RockstarWestfall - The best thing they could do right now if they are still going with the original plan, is for reigns to turn heel. Phone Post 3.0
And this Phone Post 3.0

Vince lost his mind years ago.

Thekingslayer - Vince lost his mind years ago.
Also this. He's been living in that pro-wrestling... sorry... SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT bubble for too long. Probably like growing up in a circus, bound to fuck with your mind Phone Post 3.0

RockstarWestfall - The best thing they could do right now if they are still going with the original plan, is for reigns to turn heel. Phone Post 3.0
I think this is the only way to save him. It's an identical situation to the Rock's beginnings. Phone Post 3.0

FFS69 - From his latest podcast it's a triple threat at Mania now.

Bryan vs Reigns vs Lesnar

Vince is a hot headed emotional mess right now because of the crowds so this could all change again in the coming weeks.
I really hope Vince doesn't let these raging internet nerds get to his head.

Stress at his age is not a good thing. Phone Post 3.0