Meltzer: UFC's idea is Conor vs Khabib/Tony winner

https://www.f4wonline.com/february-19-2018-wrestling-observer-newsletter-wwe-2017-earnings-report-rey-mysterio-appearing-njpw

The word is that negotiations with Conor McGregor are going well. No deal to return has been inked but they are said to be not so far apart and are in talks about him doing two fights in 2018.

All the pub right now is Mayweather under MMA rules but I can’t see Mayweather agreeing to that, even though it’s huge money.

The UFC fight idea is the winner of Tony Ferguson vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov

No surprise here this should be common sense 

If TJ beats MM and becomes two weight champ. Mcgregor will cut down to 45 again and fight Dillashaw. Easier fight that Khabib or on par with Tony. The marketing potential will be great. Mcgregor the first two weight concurrent champ verses the 2nd and reigning concurrent champ. Be an awesome fight too.

Every week…

Monday: New reports from Mayweather camp. Close to signing with UFC. Will fight Conor in first fight

Tuesday: Conor and Floyd to retire

Wednesday: Conor and Floyd to rematch in boxing

Thursday: Conor negotiations going well. Will fight winner of Tony/Khabib

Friday: Conor vs Diaz III close to a done deal

Reality: We have no idea what’s going on but just want you guys to keep talking about Conor and Floyd.

The is the UFC’s plan, what is Conor’s plan? We all know that Conor is calling the shots, so the UFC’s plan really doesn’t matter.

sassen -

If TJ beats MM and becomes two weight champ. Mcgregor will cut down to 45 again and fight Dillashaw. Easier fight that Khabib or on par with Tony. The marketing potential will be great. Mcgregor the first two weight concurrent champ verses the 2nd and reigning concurrent champ. Be an awesome fight too.

So a natrual 170 lber is gonna fight dillishaw, the 135lb champ? Wut?

Pat Giles - 
sassen -

Ya…that natural 170lber should only keep fighting 210lb monsters like Nate Diaz.

FrontBroRian -
Pat Giles - 
sassen -

Ya…that natural 170lber should only keep fighting 210lb monsters like Nate Diaz.

He must have really made your old lady squirt.  You have a hate on for Conor. Either that or you are a queer (as I’ve suspected ) and secretly crave the freckled frankfurter and are trying to cover it up.  

Either way, shut the fuck up and get out of here with that hater bullshit, bitch. 

FrontBroRian - Every week....

Monday: New reports from Mayweather camp. Close to signing with UFC. Will fight Conor in first fight

Tuesday: Conor and Floyd to retire

Wednesday: Conor and Floyd to rematch in boxing

Thursday: Conor negotiations going well. Will fight winner of Tony/Khabib

Friday: Conor vs Diaz III close to a done deal

Reality: We have no idea what’s going on but just want you guys to keep talking about Conor and Floyd.

This.

Just wake me up when someone is signed to fight.

NBKfanforlife - 
FrontBroRian -
Pat Giles - 
sassen -

He must have really made your old lady squirt.  You have a hate on for Conor. Either that or you are a queer (as I’ve suspected ) and secretly crave the freckled frankfurter and are trying to cover it up.  

Either way, shut the fuck up and get out of here with that hater bullshit, bitch. 

You should cry more

HoldMeCloser -

none of these fights are good for conor. gsp? lmao 50-45 if conor makes it after he gasses. floyd? tko again. winner of khabib or tony? yeah not gonna end well.

i see why he's calling out a 5'5 145er.

You think Floyd is going to KO Conor in a MMA match? Please tell me you're trolling 

Meltzer isn't a journalist.  

He's a tabloid writer.  

Don't believe the dirt sheets. 

Especially,  meltzer's.  

Beg me

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - 
HoldMeCloser -

none of these fights are good for conor. gsp? lmao 50-45 if conor makes it after he gasses. floyd? tko again. winner of khabib or tony? yeah not gonna end well.

You think Floyd is going to KO Conor in a MMA match? Please tell me you're trolling 

Anyone who thinks a Floyd mma fight is happening is retarded

You aren’t telling me that a champ is going to fight an interim champ, are you (even if the interim champ has already ‘defended’ his interim title)? What a revelation.

Sure he doesn’t want Ferg/Khabib to take out more contenders first?

Logic for the win!

My idea: Tony vs Khabib for the real belt and Conor stays retired.

FrontBroRian -
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - 
HoldMeCloser -

Anyone who thinks a Floyd mma fight is happening is retarded

Most people said the same thing about a Conor boxing fight.

sassen -

Yes,  because when Conor does fight,  he fights easy guys right? Stupid fuck. 

If Conor beats the Khabib/Tony winner then he’d have a legit argument that he’s the MMA GOAT .... and he’ll be completely impossible to deal with lol