Melvin Guillard accused of greasing hours b4 fight

Varner must have eaten the grease, the fight is off because he's vomiting backstage.

Yea considering he is vomiting and the fight is called off now.

Did Varner lick Melvin and get sick from it? Phone Post

did he apply water activated kY? how the hell do you grease hours before a fight and stay effective.

Maybe he just freaked out and was looking for any excuse. Poor guy Phone Post

The plot thickens. Phone Post

I'm pretty sure Varner doesnt come to grapple so I thinks Mevlin is lying.

Sounds like Melvin is grabbing for straws trying to make his already shattered credibility somehow credible.

Stay classy Melvin....

jamie was there to FIGHT not grapple you pussies

THP - Sounds like Melvin is grabbing for straws trying to make his already shattered credibility somehow credible.

No, Varner's trainers told Melvin to his face that they thought he was greasing.

Looks like someone's trying to grasp onto a lie for why they hate Melvin to cover up their closet racism.

Varner accusing Melvin of greasing and then conveniently getting sick...hmm...looks like someone got nervous before fight night.

JerseyShoreTapTeam - 
THP - Sounds like Melvin is grabbing for straws trying to make his already shattered credibility somehow credible.

No, Varner's trainers told Melvin to his face that they thought he was greasing.

Looks like someone's trying to grasp onto a lie for why they hate Melvin to cover up their closet racism.

Varner accusing Melvin of greasing and then conveniently getting sick...hmm...looks like someone got nervous before fight night.

I'm racist because I'm not a fan of a coke-head that claims every opponent who beat him "got lucky?" Can't wait for that chin to get bruised. Grease or no grease, Melvin is going down when he fights Varner.