Melvin Guillard joins ATT

It appears as if that was only a temporary move as this morning, Hector Lombard posted a photo to his Facebook account announcing that the talented Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) lightweight had joined American Top Team (ATT) in Coconut Creek, Florida.

This is a great move for Guillard as ATT is home to some of the best fighters in the world. He won't be a big fish in the proverbial small pond. He'll just be another fighter in a pool of extremely talented athletes. And with ATT's focus on Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Guillard will likely make vast improvements in his ground game.

He's set to face Ross Pearson next month at UFC Fight Night: Bisping vs Munoz at the Phones 4u Arena in Manchester, England on October 26, 2013.

Good stuff op VU when I can wish him the best! Phone Post 3.0

Good post, 11er! Vintage year. Voted up! Phone Post 3.0

Maybe he will learn sub defends from Ricardo and team.

His fight with Pearson should be a good un. I think Pearson will be able to out work him on the feet. Phone Post 3.0

Great move by Guillard. After he left the Blackzillians I was hoping this would be where he'd go. Amazing jiujitsu guys there, Liborio could do wonders for him. They have a lot of good strikers there, hopefully they can tighten up his defense too, but that looked improved in his last one.

I can't wait for the Pearson fight, should be fireworks. Phone Post 3.0

That's great. Which gym is he going to hit when he's done there? Maybe AKA? Alpha Male? Tristar? Phone Post 3.0

I bet he promptly misses weight Phone Post

Very good move for Melvin. Phone Post

The guy really could be something great. I hope this is a good fit for him. Phone Post 3.0

sorry but WAR PEARSON!! Phone Post

dudes been through a lot of gyms.

Already leaving Grudge? Phone Post

Grudge got him a win... would be strange if he left already.

Thiago Alves, Lombard and Jorge Masvidal seem like amazing training partners for him and as already said this gym has the coaches and stability Melvin needs. Wish him all the best, he has too much passion to keep going how he has.

Card -

Grudge got him a win... would be strange if he left already.

This. He looked great in his last fight. Now he's going back to Florida where he said he was distracted. Phone Post

Everyone pretry much ledt grudge already so I'm glad it didn't last long. This is a good move for him Phone Post

Blunderhooks -
UGCTT_ConditFryedKampmannRare - That's great. Which gym is he going to hit when he's done there? Maybe AKA? Alpha Male? Tristar? Phone Post 3.0
Lion's Den I reckon Phone Post 3.0
Not before the Hammer House Phone Post 3.0

Good move, hope to see a new and proved Melvin. Exciting fighter to watch. Phone Post 3.0

Melvin is becoming the New Vitor of jumping camps!!!!!

UGCTT_ConditFryedKampmannRare -
Blunderhooks -
UGCTT_ConditFryedKampmannRare - That's great. Which gym is he going to hit when he's done there? Maybe AKA? Alpha Male? Tristar? Phone Post 3.0
Lion's Den I reckon Phone Post 3.0
Not before the Hammer House Phone Post 3.0

MFS imo Phone Post