Melvin Guillard & Pat Barry interview 11/26

You can listen to my interview with Melvin and Pat at 5p central time on Friday online at wgso.com or locally in New Orleans on 990am.

The interview was originally aired a few weeks ago but will air again Friday.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

ttt

sweet!

Happy T-day Warren

Happy Thanksgiving to you too,Chaos.

Spred the word about the show.Thanks.

ttt

Hey Warren. I was wondering what you were up to. This is Chris Boutte. I listened to the podcast of your first show. Good job. I'm normally at work when it airs, but I will try to call in if I can. Where are you training now? I was in town a few months ago and trained at Myron's place and found out where DeSalvo is training, but did know where to find you. Hope to get the chance to roll with you next time I'm in town. Take care.

ttt

Hey Chris ! Where are you these days?
I'm still in New Orleans and was running a satellite of NOLABJJ until last June.Still affiliated with those guys but so busy with other stuff...
Just bought a house in River Ridge with a great cabana 20x20 that can be expanded to 30x20 so I am hoping to get at least the 20x20 matted pretty soon.I need to get back to training and doing it at home allows me to take care of other responsibilities.
Hit me up at donleycrew4@yahoo.com and spread the word about the show if you do that facebook or whatever.
Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!