Melvin Gullard wants his WIN bonus

lol why you didn't win? Sure give the show money but a win bonus for doing nothing....

he probably would have got it if he didnt tweet that...

Melvin Guillard def. Jamie Varner 0:00 1st Round - Intimidation!?!?!? LOL

They will both get show money imo but not win bonus, you didnt win the fight.

It actually could work out for both of them if they both get show money and they reschedule the fight for one of the upcoming cards, either 155 or the Jan FX card.

he should get sub of the night too

ranier wolfcastle - 

You dont get a bonus for getting submitted.

Tweeting about it fucked him over lol Phone Post

lol...what a dummy...i bet dana would have given it to him

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku -

Probably. Going on twitter complaining makes you look bad IMO Phone Post

Love that Uncle Dana shut him down with the quickness...Melvin succumbs to verbal jiu jitsu Phone Post

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - 

Doubt it. When has anyone gotten the win money when a fight is called off the day of the event?

they always give you the show money but I dont think anyone has gotten win money.

Chris27 - 

Doubt it. When has anyone gotten the win money when a fight is called off the day of the event?

they always give you the show money but I dont think anyone has gotten win money.

yves got it recently...

Doesn't help that he said "at least" either.

Didnt Eve Edward get win and show money for the minneapolis card?

DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes - 
Goderson Silva -
Chris27 - 

Yes they have, it has happened multiple times my minds gone blank on who the fighters were but i remember this happening a few times.

Yes it has def happened before. Phone Post

Didnt know that, I thought they only paid out show money because they have to and because its the right thing to do.

So thats cool if they give some guys show money but is it everyone or just certain guys?

Chris27 - 
ranier wolfcastle - 

You dont get a bonus for getting submitted.

Nobody noticed this? Great reply

I don't understand why Varner gets his show money. HE DIDN"T SHOW.

Pretty sure anyone gets show money in this type of situation. I had an opponent no show for a fight, but I made weight so I at least got my show money Phone Post

Melvin gets his show money today then he'll get more show money at UFC 155 when he fights Varner again.

It's funny because if this was a Diaz brother instead of Melvin, the UG would EXPLODE about how Varner is scared and a bitch ass pussy bitch. Instead, since it's Melvin (a "cocky" black guy, but aren't all black fighters "cocky" according to the UG?), it is just wiser to laugh at Melvin.