Melvin Manhoef just got screwed....

That fight was gawd awful, but Melvin was just trying to be patient while Carvalho did NOTHING. That should have been Melvins world title.

That decision needs to be challanged 100% Phone Post 3.0

Fucking corrupt ass judges. Every fight Coker put together has been fucking garbage. That was the worst fight I've ever seen Phone Post 3.0

Carvalho quit the last 2 rounds. Phone Post 3.0

gogojefe - Carvalho quit the last 2 rounds. Phone Post 3.0

legitimately quit. that was so fucking weird when they stopped and carvalho just walked away with like 5 seconds left in the round

Every single on of those judges should be fired. Phone Post 3.0

That was pure bullshit Phone Post 3.0

I love how the commentators didnt sugar coat the fight, the way Carvalo was acting, or the judges. Fuck those fucking judges, and somebody needs to falcon punch the blonde broad in Carvelo's corner that was celebrating like he didnt just get a gift after an atrocious showing. 

Carvalo is a fucking pussy bitch!!! Melvin got screwed!!! Sorry mods im pist!!! Phone Post 3.0

Hope they do a rematch next, no way should Manhoef have to work his way back to the top.

Carvalho is the OPPOSITE of "The People's Champ" Phone Post 3.0

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - Hope they do a rematch next, no way should Manhoef have to work his way back to the top.
You want to see that again? Phone Post 3.0

Terrible fight and an even worse decision. Phone Post 3.0

MEDIA SCORES Paul Fontaine
WrestlingObserver.com 48-49 Manhoef
Dallas Winston
BloodyElbow.com 47-49 Manhoef Seán Sheehan
SevereMMA.com 47-49 Manhoef
 Sherdog.com 46-50 Manhoef Matthew Wells
mmalatestnews.com 46-50 Manhoef
Read more at http://mmadecisions.com/decision/7009/Rafael-Carvalho-vs-Melvin-Manhoef;jsessionid=8E497B99F6DCC3A6BAE3C9358EF2401B#H1IvWMfqczyx67IH.99

Can this be overturned? What are the odds? Who does the decision lie with and more importantly how will it affect my parlay (I bet on Melvin)?

Stern - Fucking corrupt ass judges. Every fight Coker put together has been fucking garbage. That was the worst fight I've ever seen Phone Post 3.0
Something tells me he dpnt have complete control of matchmaking. Phone Post 3.0

No way it gets overturned. Phone Post 3.0

1 judge on 1 round made the difference

i bet it was due to a brief takedown that went nowhere

I agree with 49-47. Cant remember if a point was deducted but there was a round where the takedown by Rafael was the difference but it was 1 round as opposed to 4 for Melvin. It was an awful fight but if anybody tried to win it sure wasnt Rafael

keylockarmbar -

I agree with 49-47. Cant remember if a point was deducted but there was a round where the takedown by Rafael was the difference but it was 1 round as opposed to 4 for Melvin. It was an awful fight but if anybody tried to win it sure wasnt Rafael

There was no point deduction, which was weird considering BJM took one from a dude in an earlier fight after two accidental ball kicks.