Members who have been here 14 yrs or more ck in

I've been here since the days before internet Phone Post 3.0

1 Like

Been here at least since '98. Seen all the Rickson vs... threads Phone Post 3.0

Been here for quite a while!

HYBRIDFIGHTER - Been here at least since '98. Seen all the Rickson vs... threads Phone Post 3.0

Maybe Kirik can resurrect a thread from the old site.

99er right here. Not only that, I'm Peru damn sure I have met shootfightermike Phone Post 3.0

1 Like

dannyapodaca - I haven't been here very long but I would have to say this place is by far the #1 site I go to everyday. Phone Post 3.0

Same here, after Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, IMDB, cracked, memebase, buzzfeed, the onion and anything else I get linked to over those other sites

All day. Phone Post 3.0

I ve been killin kittens here since 2000

Lurking here since 1998 Phone Post 3.0

in

Here since ______________. <------- insert shit that happened long time ago here. Phone Post 3.0

Been here since the late 90's when it was submissionfighting.com. Still come here every day. Make no mistake about it, I am the "King of the Lurkers" LOL

P.S.

Back to the shadows till 2015.

Had a previous screenname and been here since skillrules' old site directed me here. When was that?

99er

Been here before "Girl tried to lick my pooper"...

I don't remember? Phone Post 3.0

Kostakio - I'm checking in because I watched UFC III on PPV. I belong!! Phone Post 3.0
I watched UFC 1 on PPV. Gtfo noob.
;) Phone Post 3.0

Probably the only site on the internet that I go to daily. Phone Post 3.0

slyder - Been here since the late 90's when it was submissionfighting.com. Still come here every day. Make no mistake about it, I am the "King of the Lurkers" LOL

P.S.

Back to the shadows till 2015.

this is awesome. you have my VU for the day...respect to the elders

My name doesn't show it, but I've been here since 95 or 96, in the submissionfighting.com days.