Membership renewal

I paid several days ago, and forwarded an email to renew my membership, any help?

I tried to pay a while back, the site wouldn't let me.

1 Like

samichlaus - I tried to pay a while back, the site wouldn't let me.

It still doesn't, I had to paypal them, and forward the paypal confirmation receipt.

I'll check for you bud.

I tried too and gave up, I get an odd code error...I am locked out of pay pal because its linked to my old college email.

log out and back in plz

I just paid. Still a mud?

saglv - 

log out and back in plz

Thanks!

I gave up trying fk it

In

i paid for a few years and the app, i stopped after i spent over $100 

saglv -

I'll check for you bud.

Hey sagiv 

are you still a mod here?

without throwing too much mud. 
wtf is going on with this place?

are they just riding it out.. is there a real plan to fix shit? 
do kirik and jason (and whoever else even work on this anymore?)

we are in the middle of a pandemic. Netflix subscribers crushed expectations because we are all trapped at home 

but you Guys can’t even figure out how to take people’s money let alone put out a product that deserves it 

this pandemic could have been an opportunity to bring back the OG to what it was ... and undead you’re all blowing it. 

what a swing and a miss 

androb - 
saglv -

I'll check for you bud.

Hey sagiv 

we are in the middle of a pandemic. Netflix subscribers crushed expectations because we are all trapped at home 

but you Guys can’t even figure out how to take people’s money let alone put out a product that deserves it 

this pandemic could have been an opportunity to bring back the OG to what it was ... and undead you’re all blowing it. 

what a swing and a miss 

"this pandemic could have been an opportunity to bring back the OG to what it was ... and undead you're all blowing it"

Not even a remote chance. Entirely different type of people here now than when this place was in it's prime.

Dryfly -
androb - 
saglv -

I'll check for you bud.

Hey sagiv 

what a swing and a miss 

"this pandemic could have been an opportunity to bring back the OG to what it was ... and undead you're all blowing it"

Not even a remote chance. Entirely different type of people here now than when this place was in it's prime.

People are people. 

There needs to be an influx of new blood... young dumb kids doing young dumb things... making young dumb threads or doing the same old threads with new answers 

samichlaus - I just paid. Still a mud?

I paid and still can't post videos

samichlaus - I tried to pay a while back, the site wouldn't let me.

This

How much is a membership, ita time to pay my dues .

Thanks Chris!