Meme of the day - 28 07 16

It's already old now. And fuck off with that day before month shit!

groundfighter2000 - It's already old now. And fuck off with that day before month shit!

Vote up for being that guy! Every single time I post a meme of the day thread I wait for someone in the first three posts to say the same thing about my dates. I used to hate it when people did that day first thing too, then my work database insisted I get used to it, now I love it! It's the ever so reliable haters like yourself that have brought so much joy to the day before month format for me. For that, you get a much undeserved vote up!

Wow, I didn't realize there were so many of these hilarious memes. Vote up for Yabadabadoo as well!

Any funny cuckold Trudeau memes to share, op? Phone Post 3.0

sgotwalks -
groundfighter2000 - It's already old now. And fuck off with that day before month shit!

Vote up for being that guy! Every single time I post a meme of the day thread I wait for someone in the first three posts to say the same thing about my dates. I used to hate it when people did that day first thing too, then my work database insisted I get used to it, now I love it! It's the ever so reliable haters like yourself that have brought so much joy to the day before month format for me. For that, you get a much undeserved vote up!

Relevant:https://alessandrorossini.org/wp-content/date_format.png

El Rafa - 
sgotwalks -

Relevant:https://alessandrorossini.org/wp-content/date_format.png

• 12 / 12 / 2016

• 2016 / 12 / 12

• 12 / 12 / 2016

• Dec 12, 2016

sgotwalks - 

haha, as an American it is my duty to not admit in public that things like the day-month-year and the metric system make more sense than our ways.

EluThingol - Any funny cuckold Trudeau memes to share, op? Phone Post 3.0

Well as a matter, I do.....

Is there a story behind the "cuckold Trudeau" meme? Or is it just a random association?

yabadaba -

Is there a story behind the "cuckold Trudeau" meme? Or is it just a random association?

nah, simply me providing the goods grom a quick goodle search of Trudeau cuckold memes for a fellow who seemed to think I'd be bothered by his comment about our cuckie PM!

sgotwalks -
yabadaba -

nah, simply me providing the goods grom a quick goodle search of Trudeau cuckold memes for a fellow who seemed to think I'd be bothered by his comment about our cuckie PM!

I didn't think you'd be bothered, as you so imply. I'm a libertarian, but your weird bias against Trump is weird. Why not make fun of HiLIARy, as well? Phone Post 3.0

EluThingol -
sgotwalks -
yabadaba -

I didn't think you'd be bothered, as you so imply. I'm a libertarian, but your weird bias against Trump is weird. Why not make fun of HiLIARy, as well? Phone Post 3.0

Easy peasy.....

Lol! I'm not sure why you think I have an allegiance to any of these cucks, cunts and cartoon characters? Your vision has become skewed by your apparent support of Donald Trump. Don't get me wrong, I actually like Trump, I think he's hilarious. I've always like him, but if he is in charge of the most pwerful country in the world shit is going to get hilariously fucked up for everybody!

That aside, how in the fuck can you not see the comedy in the speech theft fiasco? That shit is comedy no matter who you support. Now I hear she had to completely revamp her website with a new name and all because it was ridded with misinformation, for instance stating that she graduated with her bachelors degree from wherever the fuck college when in fact she quit after year one to model. Ha ha, either way, you guys are getting a compulsively lying broad in the white house. It's happening, stop being so damn sensitive and enjoy the show!

sgotwalks -
EluThingol - Any funny cuckold Trudeau memes to share, op? Phone Post 3.0

Well as a matter, I do.....

Any truth behind this? Phone Post 3.0