Memorial Day

Respect and thanks to those who have served, and their families.

In memory of all who have gone before me to defend freedom and democracy around the world...

guess I don't know how to post pictures... what did I do wrong?

Respect.

Thanks to all who serve and especially all who are overseas right now. RIP to friends who never made it back.

Thanks to all who serve and especially all who are overseas right now. RIP to friends who never made it back.

My hero...My dad... Running the Tunnels in Nam in 1966-67...He was a tunnel rat in Nam...

His return home ...

His first return to Vietnam since..... visiting his past...and running the tunnels again...

...obviously he was a little slimmer  40+ years ago...

RESPECT TO ALL THE MEN AND WOMEN THAT SERVE THEIR COUNTRIES.  

THANK YOU ALL AND GOD BLESS.

Awesome video, if that doesn't give you goose bumps, then you're not a God Damn American!!!

to Oddessa's Dad, THANK YOU SIR. Tunnel Rats are BADASS BRAVE!!

Respect.

Happy Memorial Day! My father, Mel Suguitan, served active in the Air Force for 20 years... Entertained our troops during the Gulf War and always promoted patriotism...

Thank you to those of you who have served and are still active in the military. RIP to our fallen soldiers... We appreciate you all!

very cool thread

I'm the only one who served this country from my family, but I got a whole lot of friends who served with me.    Semper Fidelis!!!

shootfightermike -  American-Flag-Bikini.jpg

My best friend's dad died in South Vietnam in 65 from small arms fire, he was 21 years old, SGT, and served 4 years. He never met his son.

RIP. Respects

good post Chris

My best friend just got back from his 3rd tour in Afghanistan a few days ago. Unfortunately, a lot of his bros didn't.

RIP. RESPECT.

Thanks for the support, and for those who have served, as have i and still serving U.S. Army 01-present i go on deployment next spring to Afghanistan and appreciate all the support.

God bless America's veterans.....

Good post