Memory Foam Mattress - Again

I hav ehad my memory foam I bought off ebay for 4 months now and no heat retention at all.  I also only paid 500 for a queen.

Not sure what mines made from but it's more firm then the name brand ones ya see often at the brokestone and the mall. It's a bit firmer and the mattress pad is probally a tad thicker maybe half inch or so. Not quite sure since I'm in taiwan presently and I bought it at a small shop. Tell ya one thing though I never slepted in a more comfortable bed! Good investment if you have back problems.

The Pro's and Con's of living right next to the largest Polyurethane Foam factory in the world.

Con - Breathing horrible poison air.

Pro - Getting a Queen size memory foam mattress (4 inches of green foam and 7 inches of memory foam) for $30.00!!!!

Just ordered from the complete sleep shop on ebay. The 12 inch memory foam queen

It has only been 2 nights, but I already love it.

There is a reduction in aches and pains, but too soon to be conclusive.

although, it really takes some used to --- especially rolling over when you are half asleep.

After a few tough workouts, some yard work, a long drive (which hurts my back the worse), etc. I have conclusively jumped on the memory foam bandwagon.

My back feels great!

This is not a small thing.

My having my back feel better... I can work out harder... I lost a few more lbs... my back feels even better.

It is a nice cycle...