Memphis Checking In

I really like the new state forum. Pretty cool.

Just wanted to give a shout to everyone in Tennessee. I really believe we have tons of talent from one end of the state to the other.

If you are ever in Memphis come by and train with us at Memphis Judo & Jiu-Jitsu.

David Ferguson
www.memphisbjj.com

Hi Dave, your gf is pretty cute, what lies did you tell her?

: )

What lies didn't I tell her? I'm actually running out of things to lie about. Got any ideas?

Hey Dave, I could help you there, pimpin!

I suppose a tattoo would help. You think?

Naw, man. lol. I'm just a good liar. hehe. Seriously, I think you have to be ugly like me. For some reasons chicks dig the ugly guys. Oh, wait. You got that covered. :P

Here Dave, I'll promote for you, lol. BTT BLACKBELT ADRIANO LUCIO IS AT MEMPHIS JUDO AND JIU-JITSU TEACHING THE BRAZILIAN JIU-JITSU AND SUBMISSION WRESTLING!! GET YOUR ASSES DOWN THERE! I can't wait to make it over, Dave. See you soon.

Thanks Dave. Look forward to seeing you.

hey Memphis, I'm trying to get back down to the area. I would like to train with you and the rest of the guys. I just found out about your school a few weeks ago and it sounds like a good place.
Joey Roberts

Hey Joey,

God to hear from you. Hope all is well. Man, you are welcome to come train at our school anytime you want. Our website is www.memphisbjj.com

You will find class schedule there. If you have any other questions feel free to e-mail me at fdavidbjj@aol.com

Look forward to seeing you.

David

TTT for David and Memphis Bjj

Congrats on your brown belt. I know that is kinda old news but we have to energize this forum!

Jason